DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The little things

Vouivre

I created this so we can talk about the little things we saw and found. While there's plenty of screenies.. sometimes the stories are just as interesting as the images themselves. Like what we've found in a dungeon we've gone through the second time around or third time. As Skyrim is like a book.. you can go through it numerous times and always find more places that we've never seen before. Also the scenery at different times of the day help as well.

Helgen keep- I didn't know until second time in there was some alchemy ingredients hanging about in the storage room. And that I didn't know you could take the hanging rabbit and pheasent from the hooks. Thought they were decoration. As much as what I probably could use stuff.. I'm trying to avoid ransacking everything that's clutter. Cause it looks nice and makes it look normal. So when I go through a second time it looks full and not empty.(unless of course the clutter respawns where it was originally..)

Embershard mine- I found a coin purse atop of a beam near the draw bridges. Just sitting there on the edge. Dunno what it was doing there so I took it.(why not right?)

On route to Bleak falls I cleared out the bandits from the nord tower and when coming around the ramp I was taken aback by the northern lights, the shades of blue were wondrous and just breath taking as I just stopped there for a moment gazing

Bleak Falls- last chamber there's a couple stray chests laying about.. kinda hidden and blend in if you're not careful or not looking.