DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIP] SkyTweak

InsanitySorrow

SkyTweak

Tweaking Skyrim the easy way

SkyTweakLarge_zpsd8fb8532.png

Description:

I always found it a little annoying when trying to tweak the settings for Skyrim, for one all you have is a text file with line after line of text but no descriptions and second not all of the available tweak options are in the INI file for editing. SkyTweak came from my need of an easier way to Tweak my game.

SkyTweak has a LOT of options, some are already present in the INI and the Launcher options screen and others are Tweaks not found in either but are available, they're usually found in a lot of tweak guides. SkyTweak also features an easy to use Interface, everything is clearly separated into groups and displayed in an easy to read format.

Screenshots:

SkyTweak_WIPz01_zps550b2920.jpg

Progress:

[progress]30[/progress]

What would be really cool is if it also said what good settings were for Low to High end computers, or perhaps what exactly changing the value would do for the player. And a 'default' button so you could put the setting back to default. And a 'default all' button to reset everything back to default.

A very nice interface though, should help making changes much easier.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...