DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #38

InsanitySorrow

Heh, heh. I could use this at work.

I should pass this around to the other moderators I cooperate with on the Primal Carnage forums, and if you guys had talked to me yesterday I probably would've sounded like a

as I raged while using windows movie maker in an act of desperation. XD

That being said, today's been an exciting day for me as I finally made my debut on Project Crynosaurs as the sound designer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc_eOyPegJ0

Edited by Jheuloh

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I saw this on the web today and it`s teasing me to death...here goes :

You find something that you want. It costs $97 (taxes and charges included) . You have no money so...you borrow $50 from your dad .. .and $50 from your mom and go buy the thing.

You have $3 left and so you give $1 back to your dad...and $1 back to your mom ... and keep $1.

Now you owe your dad $49 ... and your mom $49 ... this equals $98 .. .plus the $1 you kept ... equals $99

What happened to the other $1 ?

You find something that you want. It costs $97 (taxes and charges included) . You have no money so...you borrow $50 from your dad .. .and $50 from your mom and go buy the thing.

You have $3 left and so you give $1 back to your dad...and $1 back to your mom ... and keep $1.

Now you owe your dad $49 ... and your mom $49 ... this equals $98 .. .plus the $1 you kept ... equals $99

I don't think it's a valid question.  I changed the amounts and tried it.

You find something that you want. It costs $85 (taxes and charges included) . You have no money so...you borrow $50 from your dad .. .and $50 from your mom and go buy the thing. (You're out of smokes.)

You have $15 left and so you give $5 back to your dad...and $5 back to your mom ... and keep $5.  For smokes (the cheapest brand).

Now you owe your dad $45 ... and your mom $45 ... this equals $90 .. .plus the $5 you kept ... equals $95

I think the question mixes the values and because it's close it feels like it should add up.  I don't think it should add up.  Something about it is a little stinky.  :D  Before I pay back this question would be...

I owe mom 50 and dad 50 ... this equals 100...and have 15 left ...115?!  Where'd that come from?  I think I'm stepping away from this now. :lmao:

EDIT ~  OH FINE, I'M WRACKING MY BRAIN AND ARION SEARCHES THE WEBZ :lmao:

Aren't you spending $48.50 from each $50?  I mean half of $97?  So after giving $1 to each, you still owe them 50c... though I may be missing something right in front of me, because that's what I do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

...But if ya really want wierd... LINKY ... aaand then there`s ...THIS ...sorry .... I just love this guy`s work. I can`t help myself ...this  ...is hilarious ...Soo ya wannna be an animator ... ?? Yes ... I am a huge Cyriak fan ...LOOKIE .. and a CLASSIC for my friends. ... aand in case there were any DOUBTS ...?? My all time FAV... aand for you arachnophobes out there... THIS ,, aand for all you CAT lovers out there ..

Edited by donnato

• 1 month later...

Changed my desktop again to revolve around quick access to folders and programs I commonly use for screenshooting and swopping mods around. All the text items are direct links to the indicated folders and programs so everything is just a click away. I wont go through them all as you should be able to recognise them all :)

post-470-0-69594100-1382069654_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

That looks fascinating!  I must watch it all the way through when my attention span behaves.  In the first five minutes, I'm glad it covered the exaggerated nature of the katana, and I was also pleased to see the Albion Gallowglass (I have one sitting right behind me, waiting for my unwary feet to walk into it again) appear just before the four-minute mark.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm going to wait and see if this topic I have in mind is popular enough to have it's own thread. I made a comment that Willie's Fallout New Vegas character was fogging up my glasses and Jasmine send me an autographed copy of one of her pics. :woohoo: And I told Willie I was going to frame it. So here it is. :)

Fan Mail

Jasmine_zpsd767cab8.png

Edited by Arion

Oooh...you have an Albion... I also like the looks of the Gallowglass... Wish I had the wherewithall.

It's a lovely sword, looks great and it's amazingly light for something so big. I love it. :) I'd also love the one-handed Kern to go with it, but I'm definitely too skint to afford that sort of outlay right now.

Ok, cookie for you!

Its so hard to make decent faces in these games. I made Jasmine above, and keep a save game at the 'start' so I can continually re-use her.

I love these signed pictures. :lol: It is quite difficult to make good faces, I think in both FO3 and Skyrim I made the occasional attempt to get what I wanted but repeatedly just resigned myself to "meh, that'll do". Oddly enough, I found Oblivion to be the easiest to obtain what I was after (including other games with much-lauded character creators such as Saints Row 2) in spite of hearing so many similar complaints about it's awkwardness.

I try to get the lighting and shadows just right, to bring out my characters best assets when I take screen shots.

And I agree, Oblivion was the easiest to use to create decent looking characters.

Of course, you always have to get new facial textures, and body mods to pull off the better looking characters.

I try to get the lighting and shadows just right, to bring out my characters best assets when I take screen shots.

And I agree, Oblivion was the easiest to use to create decent looking characters.

Of course, you always have to get new facial textures, and body mods to pull off the better looking characters.

In that regard, it's amazing how many games locate the character creator in an environment with really awful lighting: and Oblivion is certainly guilty in that regard! Some of them also have an entirely different "camera angle" in the CC to what you see in game, just for added amusement; I recall that Dragon Age: Oranges was one such game.

I've tried replacement skins now and then but have never been entirely happy with the results. I tried a couple in Oblivion, but one made my character look like a shop mannequin, the other just altered her appearance so much that I no longer recognised her, even if she did arguably look better for it. Another couple in Skyrim also had slightly unwanted effects: I'm reminded of one that transformed my character from someone who looked as if they hadn't washed all month to someone who looked like they were entirely unacquainted with the concept of soap.