DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #38

InsanitySorrow

The Lurker's Lair

Welcome to the Lurker's Lair! This thread was inspired by the one of the same name on Bethesda Game Studios' Forums.

The Lurker's Lair is place where you come share with us your latest experiences and your everyday life. It's a cosy place to sit back and enjoy good conversation, consolation and encouragement but spammers beware - that's not a ticket to free reign, the rules still apply here.You've got to stay on-topic, even if the topic is as simple as "How's life, pal?"

TES Alliance's Lurker's Lair plays with the same set of rules as Bethesda's, found here.

Here's a quick reminder of them :

1. No spam. Any post that is not informative or adding to the discussion is considered spam.

2. If you come into the lair to be disruptive it is trolling. No trolling.

3. All rules of the forum apply here in the Lurker’s Lair and are to be followed.

4. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them.

5. If you observe someone breaking the rules, please report the post and contact a Moderator. Do not attempt to police them yourselves.

And so, without further ado... Welcome to the Lurker's Lair!

In the last thread, we learned that:

• We could do with a new Duke game
  • TheCreatorOfKamdoon has a cool Skyrim tattoo
  • I want a Mini Duke figurine
  • Ekanar seems to be lost in the Rift
  • Adobe gave PS CS2 away for free

• Upvote 1

Hello @ InsanitySorrow.

Thanks for the >

In the last thread, we learned that:

• We could do with a new Duke game :thumbup:
  • TheCreatorOfKamdoon has a cool Skyrim tattoo :shuriken:
  • I want a Mini Duke figurine :2guns:

Awesome! :nuke:

Since this is the thread for random cool things i thought that i'd tell you all about my Fav Band! :wizard:

For those of you in America* this band should be fairly well known.

for those like me though "Australia" & wherever else* this band isn't as "commercial".

now talking about the band.. who could it be? could any of you guess? Alternative.. Progressive rock.. massive hair... and a voice thats very "different" to what you hear from everyone else.. COHEED & CAMBRIA! :faint::dance:

I got into the band around 2005. when i watched the music video of "WELCOME HOME" >

from then on i was hooked! i've collected every album of their's and been into the "world" they have created ever since. This is more than your average band, there's a "story" behind it all Look on the Wikipedia if you must for THE AMORY WARS. a comic series by the singer "main guitarist" Claudio Sanchez of C&C. the name of the comic stuck and so they adopted that as the bands title. i've collected all 7 main albums so far and a collection of extras.. t-shirts, box sets, comics, dvd's, see this image > 859301_352276978218794_479739492_o.jpg...

see the signings? yep i saw them play, at ADELAIDE SOUNDWAVE 2011, i was front row! then got signings. i also sport the coheed* tattoos see the keywork tattoo here >> 843076_354029901376835_641604170_o.jpg

... the "dragonfly" one i'm getting it done up nicer in the next month or two. here's an image of what it's to look like >>

526418_354032668043225_1461242158_n.jpg

I do go on about this band alot, i'm telling you no Bs. these guys are like today's Led Zeplin..

Or speaking of something else.. IRON MAIDEN! check out coheed and cambria's Iron Maiden COVER of "THE TROOPER" here >>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3rogp3Tus

Skill right.. dam'n right!

IF YOUR STILL NOT SOMEHOW CONVINCED THIS WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE: < which is Coheed & Cambria's "The Final Cut" from the "Last Supper" dvd Live at Hammerstein Ballroom!! most EPIC piece of non stop 14: MINUTES of awesomeness ever. hands down.

---

MY NEW ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE OFF THE NEW ALBUM FROM THIS FEBUARY..

THE AFTERMAN : DESCENSION "Dark Side Of Me" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl1Dubqke28

Ok i could go on forever like this, with well over 100 songs over the past 10 years + and every single one of them great, it's amazing they havent stopped getting better with each album. they are truly The best band off all time, hands down.. In my opinion. wherever i can i spread the word of this awesome band! im wearing one coheed shirt or another 90% of the time and when i go out i blare my coheed* tunes on my phone at MAXIMUM volume all the time. { my earphones i tone it down abit so i don't go deaf }..

Anyways. thanks for reading! i hope i create a coheed fan or two... Seriously.. every other band may as well just give up trying right now!

Edited by TheCreatorOfKamdoon
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today, I was in a harlem shake video. After doing some stuff for a group project I was part of, another group asked mine to populate their video. I headbanged until I ended up losing my balance, fell and rolled over, then I got up & continued to headbang. :rofl:

Edited by Jheuloh

The theme used HERE is made entirely from the Glasses pack by VClouds. The set up using the Minecraft wallpaper is made up of elements from several packs including :

Omnimo - RSS Feed, The Elder Scrolls title bar, the two vertical text links for TES games, the horizontal text link bar above RocketDock, the power bar below RocketDock

MyHuds - the clock

Taranbeer - the system bars showing HDD space and activity

Large Clean Weather - the weather :rofl:

and the toolbar at the bottom is RocketDock with the Lucid icon pack.

Wallpapers are not supplied.

Thats about it I think :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I am browsing my facebook, and I come accross the bethesda link, where they have some 'skyrim' video shown, but with real people.

I figure, this should be good, so I click on the link to youtube and about die laughing!

On youtube, search for 'GroBroPros' to find their 4 videos.

Or here is part 1 :