DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #38

InsanitySorrow

It's been waaay too long since I last stopped into the Lurker's Lair to say something... ahmaghad, something's eating me! I got two ugly looking big mosquito bites on my arm. >_< In more substantial news, in the past few months I've been getting into the world of sound design, mostly playing with creature effects for now, but soon , I shall have all the colors of the rainbow to play with. Also been getting into Dota 2, finally starting to pick up on Guild Wars 2 after preording it 250 years ago (done being grumpy about the changes from 1st to 2nd game, in other words... ok, maybe still a smidge.) Also been playing Diablo 2 of all things as of late. O_o

Today I got to hold a kingsnake while volunteering at the Institute of Marine Mammal Research, in addition to my usual adventures in handfeeding sharks, cownose rays, and stingrays.

Also, I entered the lair of the dragon. I came out with this. It's Daku, she says hi.

dakulivesresize.jpg
dakulivesresize2.jpg

Edited by Jheuloh

Came across this... says that in a few clicks Flatiron can do more than 3DSMax, but as this is a commercial product, we'll have to fork over some Cs for it:

http://www.texturebaking.com/features-benefits/

Also, since I included an outhouse in one of my mods, I'll leave this link of interest about outhouses:

http://weburbanist.com/2010/03/28/outstanding-in-their-field-10-outrageous-outhouses/

Edited by sa547

Leianne had us all drooling and drowning when she told us about her pork roast in the oven,,,, So when she sent a picture it was so good I had to make it my desktop....

here is her roast in all its glory

MyDesktop_zpsc694ba47.jpg

Edited by Arion
  • Upvote 1

I guess its official I am old. I don't recognize any of them artists.

Not at all. I just have a really eclectic taste in music. :teehee: And they're nearly all British, only Lana Del Rey and Christina Perri are American.

The only artist there that you might recognize is Adele, because she's the most famous. Over 30 million fans and 6 grammy awards. :)

Everyone else is a lot less famous than her. Ed Sheeran would be the next most famous, nearly 7 million fans, and then everyone else is below him somewhere, some with several hundred thousand fans, others as low as around 50,000 fans.

If you recognize any of these artists, who most everyone else in my age bracket listens to - Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Eminem, Will.I.Am, the Black Eyed Peas, Nicki Minaj, One Direction or Rihanna - then you're mostly up to date with the music industry. :)

I guess its official I am old. I don't recognize any of them artists.

I've heard of a few, perhaps because I know some of those strange creatures known as "young people". :laugh: I've even watched a few perform on Jools Holland's music programme, which is usually safe territory for us oldies!