DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #38

InsanitySorrow

:rofl:

A frog walks into a bank and approaches the teller, whose name plate says Patricia Whack.

"Miss Whack, I'd like to get a $50,000 loan to take a vacation."

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name.

"Kermit Jagger. My father is Mick Jagger. It will be fine to authorize the loan, I know your manager."

Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral.

"Sure, how about this," said Kermit as he produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed. Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

Patty walks into the manager's office and proceeds to tell her, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $50,000, and he wants to use this as collateral." Patty holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"

The bank manager looks back at her and says..."It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."

Edited by donnato
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A frog walks into a bank and approaches the teller, whose name plate says Patricia Whack.

"Miss Whack, I'd like to get a $50,000 loan to take a vacation."

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name.

"Kermit Jagger. My father is Mick Jagger. It will be fine to authorize the loan, I know your manager."

Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral.

"Sure, how about this," said Kermit as he produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed. Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

Patty walks into the manager's office and proceeds to tell her, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $50,000, and he wants to use this as collateral." Patty holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"

The bank manager looks back at her and says..."It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."

• Upvote 2

One day, the WonderDog and I were hiking off the trail. She was ahead of me. I looked to my left and there, about 30 feet away, stood 6 deer watching us. The WonderDog didn't see or smell them. Those creatures are absolutely silent, and apparently they understand how to stay upwind. Nice pics Arion - they reminded me of that day, and how stupid I feel for having never bought a camera.  :):pubsong:

• Upvote 1

One day, the WonderDog and I were hiking off the trail. She was ahead of me. I looked to my left and there, about 30 feet away, stood 6 deer watching us. The WonderDog didn't see or smell them. Those creatures are absolutely silent, and apparently they understand how to stay upwind. Nice pics Arion - they reminded me of that day, and how stupid I feel for having never bought a camera.  :):pubsong:

Don't feel bad about not having your camera. About a month ago I saw 3 of them walking up the driveway. I was so flabbergasted that I was frozen at the kitchen window. When they went around the back of the house and were coming along side of the pump house I suddenly thought; "Hey stupid, you think a camera would be a good idea!" I managed to go grab my camera and get a picture of the last doe as she came under the bedroom window before going down the side of the hill. About an hour later I heard a noise and I looked out the front window and the 3 had come back up in the front yard and were rubbing against the porch. :faint: I watched them with my camera for the next 2 1/2 hours as they went to the edge of the yard and laid down. I have the pictures on my facebook page.

So nice to be able to see wildlife from your front window. :)

• Upvote 1

:rofl: .. A man and woman were walking in St. Petersberg when they felt some precipitation . The man says " I think it`s raining".  The woman says, " no, it`s snowing" , so the man says " lets go ask that communist police officer. So they go and the man asks, " officer Rudolph .. is it raining, or snowing?" .  Officer says " definitely raining, I`m sure of it.."

The man says to the woman, " see , Rudolph the red knows rain,dear.." ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by donnato
  • Upvote 2

I love a bad joke! :lol:  I also love the pictures of deer. :)  They're buggers for eating flowers, though.  We get muntjacks wandering into our street from the local woods; I sometimes see them bouncing about in the early hours if I'm having an insomniac night.  We also get foxes wandering through, which look cute but sound like goblins.

Going into hospital in three weeks' time to finish what I started a few years ago.  Recovery time is estimated at 14 weeks.  eek.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to post a couple pics =)

One of the first pictures we have of Hallie - this was the day that she discovered that even though she doesn't like dirt or water, if you mix the two they're AWESOME.

IDm40UW.jpg?2

My all time favorite image of Hallie.  She's usually terrified of cameras, hence the hiding under the bed.  This was the first shot I took with my DSLR.

BHPVUcX.jpg?1

Mr Aysling makes an appearance.  Hallie had a hard day of stressing out about us moving boxes.

iHGUP65.jpg?1

Our first picture of Ty, taken right after I picked him up from the pound.  One of my fav Ty pics.

AelxHbV.jpg?1

This was taken a couple days after we got him.  He's 5 weeks, and 8 lbs.

W7ir1qe.jpg?1

He's 7 weeks here.  Hasn't gotten the hang of car rides yet.

Zk7xsa5.jpg?1

Hallie and Ty the first day we had him.

wZX6VAv.jpg?1

Ty and Hallie when he's a couple months older.

qqqlGJi.jpg?1

6k1YAPG.jpg?1

He's about 6 months here, I think.

28GvS8n.jpg?1

Ty is a year old here, Hallie is 3 or 4.

9Gp1k2i.jpg?2

JPlORgj.jpg?1

Edited by Aysling

• 2 weeks later...

As you may know, Mahatma Ghandi walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This all made him ... wait for it....... A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.....  :rofl: