InsanitySorrow

The Lurker's Lair #38

185 posts in this topic

My favorite movie :D mostly because of his chuckle.

I remember once when I was out fishing. I ran out of bait and while I was getting ready to leave I saw a cottonmouth shake eating a frog. Frogs are good bait so I grabbed the snake and took the frog. Then I realised that I had a deadly venomous snake by the neck. Hmmm... how to let it go without getting bit? then I remembered my bottle of whiskey so, I poured some down it`s throat and put it down. It wound it`s way away and I went back to fishing... Later I felt a nudge at my foot, looked down, and saw that same damn snake ... with two more frogs... :rofl:

Figured after my last post I should really add an update to say "I ATEN'T DEAD", etc.  Surgery went well, recovery is going well; it was six weeks today that the surgeon set about me, so I'm probably not doing too badly all things considered, but still rather painful.  I liked the surgeon, actually, he was a good laugh and checked up on me daily for the week I was an inpatient.  The only thing I regret not doing is checking out the hospital's wine list (I was kinda awed that it had one); at least I had a couple of nice curries while I was there!

Unfortunately, I've had to stop my regular exercise for the past month or so and have replaced it with eating, so I've put on a lot of weight.  I've recently resumed it, albeit at a very reduced level, so hopefully I can at least halt any further weight gain!  I never managed to be especially slim, even squeezed into a corset, but, er... yeah.  Lard.

Still been doing next to nothing on the modding front except for tinkering slightly with New Vegas in a recent play-through to port over some bits and bobs I'd added to FO3 (nothing exciting, just some jewellery and stuff: thanks to whoever wrote the guide to using the Conformulator with FO3/NV's engine as it was something that confounded me for a long while!) but my major projects are still on hold.  That said, I haven't even played anything since being out of hospital: my NV play-through remains unfinished and the Witcher 3 box sitting next to me remains unopened.

I need to get my gaming trousers on soon, though: highlights for me this year are the Extended Edition of Divinity: Original Sin, which I'm excited to see, and of course FO4, which I'm very excited to see.  Come November, I can start being impatient for all my favourite modding tools to become available for it. :lol:  Which makes me sound like an utter ingrate, so many dedicated people have contributed so much stuff to allow me to scratch my modding itch in the past.

I guess I could've covered most of this stuff in the Shoutbox, but y'know, interactive conversation.  Do not want*.  eek. :o

* ahem.  I should add that I'm not anti-social, just socially nervous and autistic, and I can make a big enough fool of myself even when I have the opportunity to consider, pontificate, edit, re-edit and generally muck it up!

Sorry if I was away for several months, been mostly at Nexus but working on a few small mods. However, I had to act on IRL priorities, giving me less time to dabble.

Ok, Beard update... lets see if it works.. 100_43981_zpskcvtfldf.jpg