DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Help request for troubleshooting a quest / folower

Prometheus_ts

Hello , I am in need of an expert modder in CK for quests and followers issues ...

I have that mod created :

I'ts a dragnborn DLC mod that uses a riekling, it features custom voice and models , I am having the following issue ...

The quest starts fine with a trigger enter , then it follows after a little forcegreet .. .everything is fine till completition of the quest , that is a condition for the follower to be enalbed on the follower's quest list ...

There the follower is identified throught several conditions but mainly the Principal ID ...

Due to the nature of the model I couln't simply add an outfit so I created two alias one for a riekling without a backpack and one for a riekling with a backpack ,

Well it seems that if I use ingame the consolle command setstage PROM_SLAVE 50 ( wich is the final stage of the quest ) the riekling is then enabled finely as follower and follows the commands and the player ...

but if I reach stage 50 by playing the whole quest, despite the quest ends finely and the riekling gets exchanged with the backpacked version , the riekling follower is non responsive and sticks in the same position without following the player .. and I can't seem to get what's the problem , any help would be appreciated and I can send a link to the latest files ...

Hope someone can help me figure out the issue thanks ...

It functions similarly to EvaluatePackage, I do not believe it is a console command, one of the papyrus buffs will have to further elaborate. My advice comes from questibuilding in Oblivion, which used a different script style. But sometimes, a freshly enabled NPC can be sort of addled and useless, Forcing them to re-evaluate upon first being enabled was often the ticket to getting them behaving properly. I suggested ResetAi because of the complexity of your NPC, being a companion, but EvaluatePackage may be sufficient. In should follow the enable command. :read: