DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[List] Insanity's Skyrim Resources

InsanitySorrow

ResourcesTitle_zpseaaa0ed4.png

I have made quite a lot of resources for Skyrim and had originally listed them along with my other releases. The list was quickly over run and became a bit of a mess, so I've pulled out the resources and dropped them here.

Resrouce_Arch_zps8e184a1d.png

Log Hut Resource

This is a resource that contains a new Log Hut for Skyrim. The Hut is made up of completely new meshes and textures.

Contents:

Hut Exterior

Hut Interior

Hut Door

Hut Door Frame

Log Steps (Large set for exterior and smaller set for interior)

Stone Steps

Log Bridge

Exterior Decking

Window Box

Standard Window

Shuttered Window (Open and Closed versions)

Wood Burning Stove

A total of 14 new static meshes.

Download

Screenshots

ResourceClutter2_zpsd886cf36.png

Chessboard Resource

This is a very small modder's resource that contains two static Chessboards, they come complete with pieces.

The boards are:

Royal Board - Mixture of red wood, gold and black pieces and a red and silver checkerboard
Standard Board - Brown Wood, silver and black pieces and a brown and silver checkerboard

The pieces on both are the same.

Download

Screenshots

Christmas Resouce

A large selection of Christmas themed items for use in those Christmas projects you know are coming soon :dance:. Every year the community creates a selection of Christmas themed mods, the only difference this year is we currently don't have any resources that are suitable for such projects, I'm aiming to change that.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Action Figures

This is a small resource containing 14 Collectible Action Figures (Why not? XD), there are two different sized boxes, a larger box for the likes of Alduin and a standard smaller box for the likes of Ulfric.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Bath Towels

This is a resource that contains 18 new bath towels for Skyrim. There two different racks with 6 variations each and 6 folded towels, all are static.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Clutter Stuffs

This is a small modder's resource that contains a few clutter items I've made over the couple of months that were not included
in previous resource releases.

==Contents:==

Bucket of Paste
Butter Churn
Hand Cranked Icecream Maker
Cleaning Brush
Watering Can
Crystall Balls
Hour Glass
Mortar & Pestle
Spools of Thread
Wooden Building Blocks
Spinning Top
Toy Sword
Sponge Cake

Some of the items come with several colour variations.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Collectible Cards

This is a small resource containing 30 Collectible trading Cards (Why not? XD).

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Dwemer Clutter

This is a medium sized Dwemer themed Clutter resource.

The clutter is a recreation of the Dwemer clutter found in Morrowind. I always like the look of it myself and thought it'd fit into Skyrim nicely.

Contents:

10 Clutter Items (Bowl, Goblet, Mug etc)

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Food Stuffs

FOOOOOOOD!!

This is as the name suggests a food resource :D, This resource contains a lot of new food for you to use in your mods, it adds .... :

Muffins
Cup Cakes
Battenburg Cake
Cookies
Doughnuts
Filled Bowls (Bowls of soup, stew, rice ect)
Pies
Tarts
Chocolate Bar
Fig Rolls (Or Fig Newton's depending on where you're from)

And a ... Pumpkin ... I know that excites you XD

You aren't stuck with one of each either, there are varieties of each food, for example the Doughnuts come with 15 different toppings.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Folded Blankets

This is a resource that contains 27 new folded blankets for Skyrim. There two different bed blankets, one for double beds and another for single beds, there is also a folded blanket for placement on shelves etc. Each blanket comes in several texture variations.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Morrowind Potions

The resource contains new potion models and textures based on the designs from Morrowind, they're not exact replicas but are very close to those found in that game. The potions included are: Bargain, Cheap, Fresh, Standard, Quality, Exclusive.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Morrowind Soul Gems

I've seen a few requests here and there for the soul gems from Morrowind, I decided to fill that request with this small resource.

The resource contains new Soul Gem models and textures based on the designs from Morrowind, they're not exact replicas but are very close to those found in that game. The gems included are: Grand, Greater, Common, Petty, Lesser.

Download

Screenshots

Soap!

Soap Resource!

Download

Screenshots

ResourceFurn2_zps1aa7dadc.png

Insanity's Clocks and Sundials

This is a modders resource that contains a few clocks and sundials for decorating one's home.

They are all static items, the clocks don't function and are meant for decoration, but each clock does come with an alternate model that has no clock hands and there are a set of separate clock hands included for those that want to script the clocks to work.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Curtains

This is a resource that contains 40 new Curtains for Skyrim. There are 2 styles and 20 texture variations each, all use new meshes and textures.

Skyrim is lacking in a few things and one I was surprised to see was missing is curtains. Well we can't have that now, so I decided to make a resource to fix it.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Lanterns

This is a small resource that contains 4 unique Lanterns, each one comes with multiple textures. There are a total of 32 lantern variations.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Paintings

This is a resource that contains 30 new Paintings for Skyrim. There are 10 Oval, 10 Landscape and 10 Portrait, all use new meshes and textures.

Skyrim is lacking in a few things and one I was surprised to see was missing is Paintings. Well we can't have that now, so I decided to make a resource to fix it.

There are three frame shapes (Portrait, Landscape and Oval) and each of them have five colours (Dark Brown, Light Brown, Black, Blue, Red) and a total of 30 watercolour paintings. I also included black canvas textures too.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Pillows

A pillow resource containing four pillow shapes - Round, Roll, Square and Rectangle. Each has 14 texture variations - 7 colours, 7 plain and 7 with a pattern.

There are also two Skyrim themed pillow textures.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Room Dividers

A collection of room dividers, there are 3 different shapes and they cover 3 classes (Upper, Middle, Lower).

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Rugs

This is a resource that contains 30 new rugs for Skyrim. There are 15 new rectangle rugs and 15 round rugs.

The rugs are using new meshes as I wasn't fond of the vanilla ones and the textures are high resolution - rectangle 1024x2048 and round 2048x2048.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Sofas & Chairs

This is a resource that contains 12 new chairs & sofas for Skyrim. There is a single seat chair,a two seat sofa and a three seat sofa. Each one comes in 5 different colours as well.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Wall Charts

This is a resource that contains 16 new Wall Chart decorations for Skyrim. There are 10 Alchemy themed charts and 6 Smithing themed ones.

They are using new meshes and new textures, the textures are high resolution - 2048x1024.

Download

Screenshots

Static Armour Stands

This is a small modder's resource that contains 36 Static Armour Stands. The stands cover the main craftable armour sets from the vanilla game as well as a few faction specific armours. Each one has both the Male and Female versions of the armour.

Download

Screenshots

Window Boxes

Window Boxes!, Come filled with both flowers or snow/dirt and empty. There are 6 texture versions of each of the boxes, a different one for a few cities - Markarth, Solitude, Riften, Whiterun, Windhelm and Riverwood (Farmhouses).

Download

Screenshots

ResourceMisc_zpsd8fedcd1.png

Insanity's Junk Yard

A collection of smaller miscellaneous releases.

Download

Screenshots

ResourceStatics_zps4ae1f2b7.png

Insanity's Bales & Furrows

This is a small resource that contains a few farming meshes I made a while back but never released. There has been a bit of interest in these so decided to release them as-is.

Contents:

3 Hay Bale Meshes
2 Furrow Meshes

The resource also contains new textures for the Hay, Soil and Rope.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Headstones

The graveyards in Skyrim have a total of 3 headstone/tombstone meshes which are used in all of the graveyards. Now that isn't many and does not allow for any unique looking locations, so I decided to make a few of my own so modders have something more unique to use.

This resource contains 8 new headstone meshes, each one has two textures, that comes to a total of 16 headstones.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Static Dragon Claws

This is a very small modder's resource that contains static versions of each of the Dragon Claws found in the game, each
of the Dragon Claws are housed inside their own Display Case.

These are statics items meant for decorating, the cases do NOT act like normal display cases, I.E you cannot put things in them in-game.

Download

Screenshots

Insanity's Washing Stuffs

This is a small modder's resource that contains some new washing clutter and some static clothes lines.

==Clutter:==

Scrubbing Board (With and Without the clothes ringer)
Scrubbing Brush
Scrubbing Tub

There are a few variations included too, these total 13 variations.

==Static:==

3 Types of Standing Clothes Lines
2 Types of Hanging Clothes Lines
2 Types of Wall Clothes Lines

Each clothing line comes with a few variations with different fabrics hanging from them, there is a total of 42 clothes lines.

Download

Screenshots

ResourceTextures_zps5d317738.png

Desert Textures

This is a small resource that contains a few desert textures I made that I'm no longer using. THe resource contains:

4 Red Rock Textures
7 Desert Sand Textures

Each texture is seamless(tileable) and high resolution (2048x2048)

Download

Screenshots

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

New Resource:

Log Hut Resource

This is a resource that contains a new Log Hut for Skyrim. The Hut is made up of completely new meshes and textures.

Contents:

Hut Exterior

Hut Interior

Hut Door

Hut Door Frame

Log Steps (Large set for exterior and smaller set for interior)

Stone Steps

Log Bridge

Exterior Decking

Window Box

Standard Window

Shuttered Window (Open and Closed versions)

Wood Burning Stove

A total of 14 new static meshes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thank you for all your hard work :)

I'm working on a house mod atm and this will be rly helpfull.

I've got one question though. When I'm done and I try to share my mod, will those meshes be implemented in my plugin? Or is there something else I must do so that whoever downloads the mod, gets the meshes too?

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I know this is a very old post, and I hope Insanity is still around.

I download some fishing meshes from him a couple of years ago, but now I can't find it on the internet. I still have the download, but I want to make sure about permissions for using in a mod I'm making. 

The file I download is: 'IS Fishing Supplies'

If anyone can maybe point me in a direction where I can find documentations for the use of these meshes pls.

EDIT: never mind, found it under the: 'TESA's Skyrim Resource Kit' project.

Edited by Th3Duk3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...