DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Louis Letresh and Frost

elias64

I chose the answer "if you were dead the horse would be mine" while talking to Letresh.I meant for the emphasis to be on the

"if".So he says keep him and takes off running.I'm adventuring with Mjoll the lioness and eventually fast travel to Whiterun.Frost Mjoll and myself warp together safely but standing directly behind Frost is Louis Letresh!

Letresh acts like he's going to steal Frost.There's no dialog options which is a bummer.You should be able to pick a fight

or intimidate anyone of your choosing.

I suppose even if I had someone looking after Frost,Louis could still steal him back after all it his horse.The thing is it

doesn't take but a fight or two before I get attached and protective of animals or companions especially if they show any

sign of loyalty.I want Frost now.I'm also trying to keep my actions in check seeing how much of a crusader Mjoll is.

I stopped and saved my game.Does anyone know if Louis Letresh is going to steal back his horse? Its pretty weird that he

showed up behind Frost . lol