DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Reader's Theater, Thread I

DarkRider

Version 2.0

by C.M Adams

Genre: Science Fiction

Summary: Book one. An in depth introduction to what will become a series. After an unexpected death, Agent Amber “Birdie” Farran is thrust into a new life she never knew she was a part of. A civilization hidden from the rest of the world for hundreds of years, kept secret for its inhabitants' own safety, becomes her new home. A secret keeps them there. A secret they were never asked to be told. An act of war hits her new home, and the former Agent is shouldered with a new enforcement responsibility. One that goes deeper than she could ever have imagined.

Starcraft: Speed of Darkness

by Tracy Hickman

Summary: Far in the future, 60,000 light-years from Earth, a loose confederacy of Terran exiles is locked in battle with the enigmatic Protoss and the ruthless Zerg Swarm, as each species struggles to ensure its own survival among the stars — war that will herald the beginning of mankind's greatest chapter or foretell its violent, bloody end.

All Ardo Menikov ever dreamed of was to live in peace on the verdant colony world of Bountiful. But when the vicious Zerg Swarm attacked the colony and annihilated his loved ones, Ardo was forced to wake from his dream and accept the brutal realities of a war-torn galaxy. Now a confederate marine, charged with defending the worlds of the Terran confederacy, Ardo must come to terms with the painful memories of his past — and the unsettling truths that may dominate his future.

Starcraft Ghost: Nova

by Keith R. A. DeCandido

Summary: Four years after the end of the Brood War, Emperor Arcturus Mengsk has rebuilt much of the Terran Dominion and consolidated a new military force despite an ever-present alien threat. Within this boiling cauldron of strife and subversion, a young woman known only as Nova shows the potential to become Mengsk's most lethal and promising "Ghost" operative. Utilizing a combination of pure physical aptitude, innate psychic power, and advanced technology, Nova can strike anywhere with the utmost stealth. Like a phantom in the shadows, she exists only as a myth to the enemies of the Terran Dominion.

Yet Nova wasn't born a killer. She was once a privileged child of one of the Old Families of the Terran Confederacy, but her life changed forever when a rebel militia murdered her family. In her grief, Nova unleashed her devastating psychic powers, killing hundreds in a single, terrible moment. Now, on the run through the slums of Tarsonis, she is unable to trust anyone. Pursued by a special agent tasked with hunting down rogue telepaths, Nova must come to terms with both her burgeoning powers and her guilt — before they consume her and destroy everything in her path....

Obviously these are a very tailored interest series of books, so having some knowledge of starcraft and what things look like, IMO help visualize the world better.

• 1 month later...

Demon Dance

by Brian Freyermuth

Paperback Digital Copy

Genre: Dark Fantasy

Summary: You can run all you want, but the game's in your blood. And blood never forgets…

Nick St. James was born different. His extraordinary gifts have saved him time and time again, but they couldn't save the one thing he loved most: his wife.

Now he just wants to forget his old life, but more importantly, he wants to forget the magical underworld that lives beneath the "real" world. A place where a man's faith can determine the very fabric of reality. Where ancient forgotten gods walk hidden among us, and angels and demons fight for our very souls.

But nothing stays hidden forever. Nick's peaceful world is ripped apart when a demon slaughters his ex-partner and marks him for death. Now he must use all his gifts to find the one who summoned the nightmarish creature, but more importantly, he needs to find the one thing he lost long ago.

Himself.

-------------------------------------

Written by our own Middark, author of Heart of the Dead, a really great read check it out!  :dance:

Life After War (series)

by Angela White

Website  Amazon

The first two books are free on Amazon if you have an E-Reader, and they are big books.

Genre: Science Fiction - Post Apocalyptic Fantasy

Summary: "This is Safe Haven Refugee Camp. Can anyone hear me?

Hello? Is anyone out there?"

This new world has become a harsh, merciless existence where nature tries hard to push mankind to the brink of extinction. Everything is against us, between us...

"Set along the lines of The Stand and The Postman, this is a chilling vision of the collapse of all society in the year 2012 and the rebirth of a nation by those who survived. Life After War is so much more than just another 2012 series." -The Review Shop

Fated to lead New America, seven special people survive the 2012 apocalypse, only to find themselves on a cross country journey through a post apocalyptic nightmare that will shake the very core of who they thought they were. From dangerous trips into dark, decaying American cities, to patriotic rescues of fellow refugee's, Life After War is an action packed paranormal fantasy series where the survivors must come to terms with their mistakes in the old world, while fighting for a place in the new one.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Beowulf

beo2cover_big.jpg

I read this book whilst in seventh grade (13 years, going on 14 years of age)

I do not remember a whole lot about it, I haven't found it again since that day. At the time it was at my school library and I was just scouring through the fantasy section.

At 17 years of age my teacher asked me if I had found any book to review for the course. And I said that I wanted to find this and read it again because I found it so interesting.

He looked at me shocked: "Have you read Beowulf?"

Yes I answered and he told me that this book's origin was before it came on hide or paper. It was a tale carried through tongues and no more. I do not care about the movie, I haven't seen it

and will probably not see it either. But I must read the book once more, I must own it!

This might not be a review. But I can recommend everyone interested in fantasy to read it. Since it's a very good tale from old.

• Upvote 1