DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Finally arrived

Nahkin

Well as I am reading actually to the forums and so on. I saw that it's let's say a "rule" to introduce yourself in such a topic :D.

This pretty cool actually and offers a way to know the people behind the mods.

Well let's start. Sry for my maybe bad English but it's not my mother tongue (I am from Austria :salute: ).

I am currently a student of information technologies and also working on different projects. Later on I will focus on biological technics.

My interest in modding was born at :oblivion: times, where I started to make new homes and also some Quests or scripted events. Sadly due to my current studying and all the programs I have to learn I am not really capable of doing a lot of scripting. Therefore I mainly conentrate on building homes or places. Also make some armor or weapon collections or small quests to get em.

Finally arrived as my topic says means that I finally managed to found a great site like this other then nexus. Which is also awsome but flooded with mods. Here you can find quality and awsomeness.

Great site and thank you all for time of reading that. And also the effort you put in here and the mods you release. ^^

• Upvote 4

Thats why I feel that fine here in this community you are all kind persons and famous modders. Definatly deserve a lot of cookies for that ;):cookie4u: :cookie4u: :cookie4u: :cookie4u: :cookie4u: :cookie4u: :cookie4u:

Thank you all!

Kind and nice persons and I like my cookies :cookie: !

• Upvote 1