DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[SKY][REQ] Reset Perk Points -- not perks, just points!

Khettienna

I'm finding myself in need of a mod that gives me an easy way to reset my perk points to 0 -- from the SkyUI MCM menu, an inventory item, or even just a console command. Immersion and polish not required, just function. Note that I don't need my perks reset or my perk points refunded. The problem I currently have is that I borked my accrued perk points count with SkyRe's custom Uncapper ini, which doesn't give you a whole number at each level, and I have no idea precisely how much of a partial point I have hanging in the balance, and no way to see it or alter it in the console. I can get it back on track if I can just have an even 0, though, by setting the .ini to give me the correct amount I should have at next level-up.

Bonus points if you can also include a way to have the precise number of points displayed in a messagebox or message or console as a float value.

More bonus points if you feel like also building in a perk point refunder/perk resetter -- there are already mods that do this well, though, so it would just be for the sake of having it all in one plugin.

Any takers? :unsure: