DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Levelers Tower

elias64

The Levelers Tower from Williesea is awesome.Everybody here probably already knows about this mod but I've only been at skyrim a few weeks.I just spent over 10 hours in the tower and haven't made a potion,enchanted or smithed anything yet.

The arena couldve stood on its own as great mod.Most of the time with places to live that are this big,they usually lose their functionality and end up something to look at and then be done with.The Levelers Tower is something to see and there is a lot to do.

It's main function was perfect for me because I just started over and theres some things I dont want to take the long way around to get to.I was having major problems with load screen freezes so its been frustrating to play lately.I only have the unoficial patch and levelers tower for mods,I ditched everything and haven't had a problem since.

Back to the tower.The wood grains are textured really cool.If you remember ravenloft from morrowind,theyre deep and rich like that.Also it has teleportation within the tower to get any area quickly.How many houses have a battle arena inside?

I could go on and on about how cool this place is.There truly is too much to list.The detail is great too,my favorite is the

books next to the bathroom so you have something to read! This place really does have everything and its the only thing you need if you have a charater you want to adjust.

Willie the Tower is awesome my friend.I'm just scratching the surface but this is definitely my batcave for this time around.

I still dont know what caused all the load screen freezes.I bought a gtx 560 ti and competely started over so I would have an unadultered data,scripts and ini files,loaded the patch and the tower only and its been smooth sailing since!

I make the levelers mods to make the game more replayable. Get past some of the boring stuff, perhaps level up a bit quicker in a few areas, perhaps even teleport to special items so you don't have to scour the map 'one more time!'.

I am glad you get some use out of the mod, its really my passion, it seems this game around. Of course, for FO:NV, I only made a levelers house mod. :lol:

• Upvote 1

"more replayable".Thats a perfect way to describe it.After using the teleport system I feel ok to start adding some mods again.If the big city doors start acting up again I'll just go to the library then teleport past them.I havent used the game fast travel yet since I reinstalled and I just dropped another 10 hour plus session with no load screen problems!