DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

I'm Innocent Delphine!

elias64

I'm at diplomatic immunity in the MQ.Supposed to meet delphine at riverwood.As soon as i step into the inn all hell breaks loose with her and the bartender attacking me.I dont have a bounty and I can speak to any guard.I've visited 2 other places and talked to guards just in case she's mad about something there.Nothing.

Seeing as how shes essential for the MQ to continue is there a console command to fix her more than temporarily?

Submitting to her doesn't stop her.She's relentless and the funny thing is she can be wacking me with a sword or arrows and the guards wont help,they run lol.

Hmmmm,I wonder what would happen after the season unending meeting is over,and she was made non-essential,and she makes the paarthunax must die statement,I cut off her head in front of the greybeards?

If I remember right aerngir isnt all that happy she and esbern show up anyway lol.There's no guards in high hrothger...

Thats what I'd like to do but in reality I need to fix that crazy witch and I dont know why she's upset.

I would try the following.

player.setrelationshiprank <RefID>;

<#> Used to set an NPCs disposition towards the player. <#> = 1-4 Note: If this doesn't help when attempting to add Follower dialogue, try setrelationshiprank <RefID> <#> then player.setrelationshiprank <RefID> <#>.

sited at http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_%28Skyrim%29

• Upvote 1

i tried both of those and for the number used 2 for friend then 3 for ally(i think)but she still went haywire.I figured I'd have some fun while thinking of my next move so I killed the bartender who was attacking me and put delphine down about 7 times,using shout to fling her and a levelers tower sword to stop her.The whole time ol sven is yelling somebody do something.

Finally a guard came in so I sheathed the sword and only owed 40 gold.Delphine was immediately ok with my surrender.Something was weird before with the guards not doing anything while she was attacking me right? I mean either I have a bounty or delphine was attacking an innocent citizen.The guards were running from her before lol

I was about ready to make her mortal and kill her and accept the MQ is broken unless advancing it with the console would've worked but....yikes!

I'm off to solitude to continue working with her ,lmao!

Since you have Levelers Tower, if you have this issue again, go to the Lab. In the lab is a button to 'cleanse crimes'. Crouch and activate it to see if you own any fines to the 'main' holds. If not, then you own a fine to some minor faction which I have not coded for.

If you activate the button when standing up, it will cleanse the crimes noted in the listing.

• Upvote 1

darn it I knew that but forgot.And to think I jumped out of game to get codes for 3 different holds I tried.Well I'm done with delphine with the exception of the truce meeting and I'd still love to lop her head off with the dual sword kill move.Right after aerengir says something about her being there would be awesome.

If only I could move after taking my seat in the meeting.When Ulfric says he wont sit at the table with that thalmor b!#*#,her head goes rolling onto the table!

You're absolutely right Tullius , you bring whoever you want to the meeting.Now wheres that helgen captain that enjoys executions?