DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello everyone

Harlan

How are you all doing?

Aah It's been 5 years since I've modded Oblivion or even played a PC game, until recently I built my own computer, miracles do happen. Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is Matt, I look forward to relearning everything I once forgotten about modding, I figured that I would ask you guys for a good starting point. It would save me a lot of time possibly, what I'm mainly looking to start with are character creation mods, Better Cities for Oblivion was also my favorite mod, anything goes really unless Darkrider has started censoring Since I last seen him :detective: -that's not really him :girl_lol: -that is more like him.. Good to be back!

I see a few Game of Thrones fans on here  :paladin: 

I also like gif images..

:tesa: 

If I remember correctly, I may have helped founded the dragon logo, that was pretty cool of me, if so. Quite comforting to see it hasn't strayed too far from it's original glory in the troubled times it has endured.

Harlan

Edited by Harlan

Hey there, Harlan. If you're looking for an alternate-start mod for Skyrim, there's one right here- Live Another Life. 'Tis one of those that allows you to choose your scenario.

If you're simply looking for friends, count me in. We'll share many a cookie over a roaring fire... that reminds me. :cookie4u:

Thank you, eventually I will be more active in the forums, but there is much work to do. I fired up the game tonight and the graphics are looking really great :woohoo: my tv has never made me so happy, made me realize I need HQ screen capturing software, for me that is half the fun in playing.

:smurfy: 

Thank you Tigersong. I personally love the beginning and aiding the rebellion throughout the game. Skyrim made me change my favor of the Imperials, not so much them as the high elves though.