DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Dark Storm is looking for talented animators!

Dark583

Dark Storm PC Game Indie

Hiya, I'm Danny. I'm working on Dark storm an upcoming PC indie game a start up games company Fenrir Studios.
Adarkstormiscoming.com

The Dark storm team is currently looking for quality Animators, I'm currently looking for 2 animators with strong body mechanic and acting skills.

Requirements:

An animation show reel that shows strong body mechanics and acting skills
Working knowledge of Maya
Ability to self-manage and make responsible decisions about time and effort priorities
Ability to take all animations from concept to final and execute on a broad range of animation styles
Ability to work with a team of artists and report to the lead when needed
Ability to manage time and meet deadlines set

Bonus:
Having worked on a shipped title
A 3 or 4 year degree in animation, game design or a related field
Knowledge of modeling, texturing, rigging, skinning, mel scripting or games development

Payment:
While the plan is to release on Steam and other venues via digital distribution, payment will be based off a percent of monthly sales after the game is released everyone on the team that helped will receive an amount calculated off the amount of work they did that is in the final game.
To Apply

Please e-mail *redacted* with a link to a video show reel, your CV and/or website.
You can ask questions about the requirements or payment on here or via e-mail.

Edited by DarkRider
Email address removed