Actor Fast Stats:
Race: Mixed-heritage American
Last Updated: Created 4-22-2013
Archive Member: Yes, I check regularly
All Humans, Elves, Children
Best vanilla voice imitations: FemaleNord, FemaleElfHaughty
I've been told my Gollum is awesome ^_^
I have been voicing for Skyrim mods since January 2013, first for my own mods, and later for "Interesting NPCs".
Female Altmer student, College of Winterhold
Kitiara - Standalone Follower (#2 TOP FILE!!) - dialogue, voicing, scripting
My Voice Acting Portfolio Site: includes audio, video, an interview, and some of my mod music
I have basic knowledge of Reaper and Audacity, and I use Reaper. I can process my own files and get rid of breath, noise, then compress and create wav and mp3. I can also do some minor FX like echo and pitch change, which I've used for several characters.
I wrote all the parts for my mods Loves Labors Avenged, For Whom the Drum Beats, Anduniel Companion, and Azzadal's Tears. Also, for the upcoming mod Project Aura, I co-write and voice Aura Solaris, and also co-write the part of her father, Akuma Solaris.
I've been trained in classical opera and broadway styles of singing, but I can also so some folk styles. I'm a singer-songwriter, having written several Skyrim songs and compositions for Anduniel Companion, Azzadal's Tears, and Interesting NPCs. So if you want a Bard, look no further!
Here is a video of the first, and most popular, Skyrim song I wrote, after playing through Dawnguard DLC:
In this video I walk through the Bards quest for Anduniel, in which I voice all the mod characters:
I love acting, and voice acting is something I only recently discovered through Skyrim modding. I also enjoy singing and writing songs, reading, Renaissance sword combat, horseback riding, and working with leather.
- Can you take basic direction? Certainly
- Do you have a functioning microphone and knowledge using audio software? Yep, sure do.
- Can you commit to finishing a project? Absolutely
- Can you handle more than one character for the same project? Yes
- Are your characters more comedic, dramatic, or can you handle both styles? Both styles, and all in between
- If a line does not meet the standards of the director, are you willing to do retakes? Certainly
- On a scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is very versatile, how versatile is your voice acting? 8-9
- What, if any, language accents can you imitate?
- I'm very good at accents. I can do American, Irish, Australian, Mexican, Italian, Russian. I can mimic just about any accent I hear; in linguistics terms it's called "resonance," but I'm particularly good at Irish, "FemaleNord" and southern American.
I like characters with complex personalities that make me stretch my limits and grow as an actor. I'd really love to play an evil character, because they are so much fun.
I'm passionate about voice acting, AND I have the top 3 sought-after qualities:
I'm good, I'm reliable, and I'm fast!
So listen to some of my samples, I might be just what you're looking for.
*If I'm doing an audition for you, and you fill the role with someone else, please be courteous and let me know ASAP.
Edited by Anduniel, 10 October 2013 - 07:56 PM.