DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A computer for Red (Aka WhoGuru)

_echo

Are we still donating to _echo for the stuff. I could probably swing more than the $50 I already donated.

If we are going to use paypal, instead of using the 'donation', which paypal takes a percentage, if we 'transfer' there is no fee. I think.

Edited by WillieSea
  • Upvote 1

Don, it will take time for the package to get to Arion, and time for him to get it ship shape, and to get free to get down there. I also don't have the money to cover the rest of the cost until the 24th, so folks can donate up to that point if they want to help with the rest of the cost for Red. I'm looking at getting her a decent 22" monitor rather than a 15" temp thing. I'm happy to contribute the lion's share, but it means waiting a little bit. :)

@Will- Once shipping is covered (which I think it is) additional donations should go through the TESA donation sidebar, marked For Red. It's easier for me to run my funds into the TESA account then and make the purchase. :good:

• Upvote 1

I successfully 'transferred' money from my paypal account to the Alliance with no fees. This will maximize your donations.

What you do it log into Paypal, click the 'transfer' button.

Enter your email address that you use for Paypal in the 'from' box.

In the 'to' box, enter paymaster@tesalliance.org

On the next page, click the 'send payment' and its done. Rider will get the funds with no fees attached.

Also on that page, you can enter something like, 'Gift for Red's computer' in the email box so Rider knows its earmarked for Red's monitor.

• Upvote 1

Update....

Red's computer left L.A., California this morning and is now on its cross country journey here. Expected delivery date is Friday. I ordered the power supply this afternoon and its expected to be here Thursday at the earliest.

Edited by Arion

I know I'm new here and don't even know ho you guys are talking about, but any one that makes mods for Skyrim will potentially make my day better while playing sometime. And I know what its like to not have a computer hen you need one. :crybaby:  So I sent 20$ (CAN) Darkriders way. Make sure he/she gets a nice monitor.  :santa:

• Upvote 5

That`s so awsome Walrus...Who Guru is one who`s stood by all of us, through thick and ...especially...thin...while we were getting going. She`s one of the smartest, funniest,most creative and helpful people I`ve had the pleasure to meet.

• Upvote 1

I know I'm new here and don't even know ho you guys are talking about, but any one that makes mods for Skyrim will potentially make my day better while playing sometime. And I know what its like to not have a computer hen you need one. :crybaby:  So I sent 20$ (CAN) Darkriders way. Make sure he/she gets a nice monitor.  :santa:

Thank you for contributing to my faith in humanity. :) That was a stellar gesture. Thank You.

Im a firm believer in the theory that we are only given more than we need, so we can help others! A $20 donation has been sent for Red's new monitor!!!!

The TESA community has been amazing to me.... Time to give back!

• Upvote 1

Gotta agree with ya there IS. The outpouring of support from folks that don't even know Red is just absolutely amazing.

And I'm pretty sure each and everyone one who has helped will be rewarded 100 times over once they meet her online and get to know her. I think its just fantastic that so many have helped to make this come true for her.