DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A computer for Red (Aka WhoGuru)

_echo

When I was talking with Red on FB, I knew something had to be done to get her a better computer than the one she currently has. I am often amazed and perhaps a bit proud that the human race can still give, even without knowing who will benefit from their gifts.

_echo, you get +100 charisma for the hatching of this plan.  :trophy:

Hatched by me, driven by _echo with most of a computer to donate, and completed by Arion with more parts, assembly and final delivery and setup. With donations from many people, this has become a reality!

I am going to put up an example of a screenie we can replace the logon screen with. So, the center of the image needs to be neutral so the logon information is clear.

Well I put that up on my desktop, and it might be a little too varied and busy.  It's great Will, but it kind of distracts me from icons.  :toast:  It might just be my eyes though.

The rig is a pretty beast, she's gonna flip :hugs:

The logon image should show up in the center, along with the password entry box below that. I wanted the pic to be colorful since there will be no other stuff on the screen. And its a good reminder every time she turns the computer on to think about us at TESA.

What do people think about adding names for the people who donated towards the computer? Or just leave it as is?

Willie, I would lean more towards something like "From your TESA family.." I figure that there lots of folks who wanted to help but could not, for RL reasons, and might feel even more left out. I sure wish I could have been more help.

I think we should put the names if those that contributed have no objections..... And include the TESA family as well because even wishing us well and cheering everyone on helped. Money wasn't the main thing, it was everyone's love of Red that made this even remotely possible.

Yes, I was thinking everyone who donated in some way. And then entire TESA family.

Here is the next version, with the center a little less cluttered.

TESABackground2_zpsec662d59.jpg

Of course, I would make a HD version for the final version.

Edited by WillieSea