DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hey there!

Walrus

Hey there everybody! I'm Walrus. Plain and simple.

I've been modding Skyrim in one way or another since the day I bought it (about a year and a half) but have only recently decided to do a full scale mod that I'll release.

I got pointed here as a great place to find other modders and TES lovers and hoping they weren't wrong. :)

• Upvote 2

Yay people! 

:/ I get easily excited when I'm tired.  :heyyou:

A cookie?

I'm not sure how to take that, some places it's a good thing other places I've stumbled into it's a bad thing.

I think they called them "Hero Cookies" a sarcastic way of saying "Ohh aren't you special, here have a cookie."

But I'll assume the nice way, while eating my oreos.  :cookie4u:

• Upvote 2

You are the walrus, goo goo goo joob!

TESA cookies are the best cookies.  Please enjoy them responsibly.   :cookie4u:   :hugs:

Not a Beatles fanactic are you? XD 

"goo goo goo joob" is the funniest interpetation of that lyric i've heard. No offense mate.

but its "

:blink:  I looked up the lyrics to see how to spell that sound and....really? how on earth does "goo" make a "chu" sound??

Well i stand corrected. You were right... How'd did you know?

I looked up the lyrics to see how to spell that sound and....really? how on earth does "goo" make a "chu" sound??

Well, you know, back in those days... I can imagine there were substances involved that made you feel like Lucy in the sky with diamonds in a yellow submarine listening to sergeant Peppers lonely heart club band.

And, welcome and have a :cookie4u:

No medals for me on lyrical accuracy -- I had to look it up.  "Koo koo kachoo" is totally how I've been hearing it all these years, and I wanted to get the spelling right.   :lmao:

:detective:  I knew I'd get to the bottom of this. If people only knew they were being lied to, they'd go nuts. :shock:  :dizzy:  :shock:

Luckily Khettienna has solved the mystery and brought us all closer together :buddy:

Leaving only one question for our avid readers. :question: 

How do you pronounce your name???