DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

SkyUI - away Problem

Nahkin

Due to some "suggestions" I better start a thread now :angel:.

So the following is my Problem and also question in one:

I want to use really badly mods that need MCM but sadly SkyUI only comes with the interface it changed, but I really don't like the way they change it. I mean at the begining it was quit ok but now it's overdone for my taste.

!!! NOTE !!! This isn't critism on the project. I have deep and great respect for the people behind that mod. I have a study where I use a lot of programming and know how hard it was or is to implement such stuff.

It simply doesn't fit my game style to have symbols like in shooter games on my HUD. Well anyway there is luckyly a nice mode callend SkyUI-away.  Sadly if I install it I still don't get to the target I want to reach.

It says it will only leave the MCM menu behind, BUT at me also the 3D positioning of spells and items in the inventory is wrong......

SkyUI places the items or spells to the right if I remember, but SkyUI-aways doesn't fix that.

Well now the author of SkyUI-aways added a button which should turn it off but sadly also this isn't working for me.....

I don't want to annoy the author anymore, as I really write him often, but sadly he has no time atm I think to help me out :crybaby:.

My question now is are you experiencing the same ??

Are you just ignoring it ????

Am I doing sth. wrong ???

These things I tried already:

• Installed SKSE one more time with latest version
  • updated Skyrim to latest patch
  • removed the interface folder, where I only have favorites menu.cfg files
  • made a clean save
  • started activated mod, than stopped game and deactivated, saved again and reactivated

I hope you can help me or maybe experience the same thing.

One thing to note maybe is I am playing in German and therefore have the German MCM and SkyUI automatically after NMM installation.

My question now is are you experiencing the same ??

Are you just ignoring it ????

Am I doing sth. wrong ???

I do not want MCM at all, I really don't like it.

I am also using an older version of SkyUI because I don't like the new version (plus it forces MCM on you).

I can't help with your problem, but I thought I would put my two cents into the mix because I really have issues with MCM (CTD's galore)