DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] House of Argon

DarkRider

House of Argon

A cozy retreat for the Sons of Blackmarsh

f475476c-d882-4c31-9f8a-3f0faf2e6a10_zps

Description:
House of Argon adds a unique player home designed with Argonian players in mind; finally some respite from the cold for our scaly friends. Set in the volcanic wastes of Skyrim, the House of Argon boasts stores of fish and eggs, a special hotbed for resting, even a private hot spring for fishing and relaxing. The house is free to claim and has player safe storage. No future versions of this mod are planned as this was just a small addition I added for my own lizard. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Argon06_zps2a018f07.jpg

Argon09_zpsb49055ee.jpg

Argon07_zps4019583d.jpg

Argon02_zps181568ea.jpg

Credits:
DarkRider: Level Designer
Hanaisse: 3D Artist

Legal:
Bethesda Softworks retains all rights to any original content, concepts, and ideas taken and altered from Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Resources used in this project may be used in your mod freely without permission being asked beforehand but credit must be given to this source for my work; it’s just polite. ;)

This mod may not be rehosted anywhere without permission. Period.

DarkRider @ http://www.tesalliance.org

DOWNLOAD

Downloaded immediately, had to check it out. :lol:

The grotto is simply gorgeous! You always have the best design ideas. :)

One little niggling point, the exterior navmesh seems messed up. From the map marker my follower could not find his way to the stairs, he wanted to run through the porch and got stuck under it.

Excellent work, as always! Two thumbs up.

As far as I know you shouldn`t have to. I looked and the files are really straightforward...Meshes, Textures, a nice readme, some screens and, an .esp. :shrug:  I`m really only following this topic in case others have the same question.

I have no problems (much) with manual install. Looking foreward to visiting the house...if I can find it...:rofl:

The archive is not packaged correctly for installing with Wrye Bash. There's an extra folder inside that prevents Bash from seeing the proper files.

Just open the archive with 7zip and find the Data folder and copy it manually over to your install.