Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkRider

[Blog]TESA Blog Returns

Since then we'd been looking for alternate solutions for our blog so we could continue delivering the news, reviews, interviews and more our readers have come to expect. Using our old hosted blog system wasn't ideal before because it made our blog somewhat obscure for an official entity, so it wouldn't serve us well now either. Then we found a built in article system that is part of the content manager that runs our homepage and the solution we'd been looking for was here all along!

TESA Blog has returned! But not without some collateral damage, we've lost most of our old articles, only have a couple old reviews we will repost but the rest of our content is gone. We will have to move forward starting from scratch and collect all new bits of gaming news and modding topics of interest to fill our feed with. So check back often! If you know of some noteworthy events or have something you'd like our Media team to check out get in touch!

Thanks to all of our regular readers for your patience during this upheaval, things should get back to normal now. :good:

Click here to view the article

I fear that the "Click here to view the article" fails to do anything for me, DR....?  No doubt I'm missing more than the balance of the post. :(

Im still setting up the new blog system, please disregard this post :)

All working now. :dance:

First of all, great news! :)

Secondly, I use Firefox (latest) and I do not use full screen, I keep my view at a certain width. Has this added the new "News" icon in the header? (or has it been there all along and I never noticed?) The icons are now expanded and get pushed down into a new row below the TESA dragons, no longer aligned. Ack! XD

Yeah that happened after I brought the user blogs back, need to shift things around. :lmao:

I guess there hasn't been much to talk about for a while...