DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Blog]TESA Blog Returns

DarkRider

Since then we'd been looking for alternate solutions for our blog so we could continue delivering the news, reviews, interviews and more our readers have come to expect. Using our old hosted blog system wasn't ideal before because it made our blog somewhat obscure for an official entity, so it wouldn't serve us well now either. Then we found a built in article system that is part of the content manager that runs our homepage and the solution we'd been looking for was here all along!

TESA Blog has returned! But not without some collateral damage, we've lost most of our old articles, only have a couple old reviews we will repost but the rest of our content is gone. We will have to move forward starting from scratch and collect all new bits of gaming news and modding topics of interest to fill our feed with. So check back often! If you know of some noteworthy events or have something you'd like our Media team to check out get in touch!

Thanks to all of our regular readers for your patience during this upheaval, things should get back to normal now. :good:

Click here to view the article

First of all, great news! :)

Secondly, I use Firefox (latest) and I do not use full screen, I keep my view at a certain width. Has this added the new "News" icon in the header? (or has it been there all along and I never noticed?) The icons are now expanded and get pushed down into a new row below the TESA dragons, no longer aligned. Ack! XD

• 8 months later...