DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Ohai dar ya alls!

Elianora

I've been hanging around a few days, came for the modder's resources, stayed for the fact that all the people I owe my deepest gratitude to are hanging around in here.

I make house mods. I think it comes from always being a designer at heart, loving building block games (I played Sims just to build and decorate houses) and being dissatisfied with all vanilla houses and while really liking a ton of house mod houses, not feeling completely at home in any of them.

I don't have all my mods uploaded here yet, but there are a few: Scholar's Solace and Assassin's Lair. These are the one's I'm most proud of. 

There is also a gallery for my most ambitious piece of work, Greenshimmer Grotto: http://imgur.com/a/G0mwt#0

I'm not huge for forums, but you can find me on Steam if you want to talk about mod stuffs!

Here's my co-pilot: 

Qv3O6.png

• Upvote 3

Hi Elianora and welcome to the modder paradise call TESA!

I also like making house mods, but mine tend to take on a life of their own in size and depth. (Perhaps a pun there somewhere?)

(aka Levelers Tower)

You will find a lot of nice like minded individuals here to talk to, no need to wander away to steam. :rofl:

Stay awhile and have some :cookie4u: 's

PS - Your co-pilot looks like a younger version of my co-pilot. :D

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...