DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

My first novel! Now up for Sale!

WhoGuru

I finally did it! I'm officially a published author! :woohoo:

For anyone interested in throwing a new author a little support, here is my novel:

Smashwords: Offers all e-reader formats including Nook and Kindle

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/345827

Amazon - Print Edition:

http://www.amazon.com/Sereine-Book-One-Hunter-Trilogy/dp/1492131113/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1376242378&sr=1-1

Amazon - Kindle Edition:

http://www.amazon.com/Sereine-Book-Hunter-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00EGWCT8O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376258532&sr=8-2&keywords=kurrie+hoyt

SD6jjRW.jpg

When the fragile status quo between humans and the blood-hungry sirens is threatened, one Hunter finds himself thrust into the middle of a potential war and is forced to seek help from one of the very monsters he is sworn to destroy. Can Frank Donaldson learn the disturbing truth of the sirens and avert catastrophe before humanity finds itself knocked off the top of the food chain?

The Smashwords site offers formats for all e-readers including Nook and Kindle as well online formats. If you would prefer an actual, physical copy, there is a link on the right side of the page to Create Space from Amazon for a Print Edition of the novel.

Or you can click here to go straight to the Create Space page for the print version: https://www.createspace.com/4398158

:pints:

Edited by WhoGuru
  • Upvote 2

WOOOOOOOOOO!! :woohoo::clap::woohoo::dizzy::woohoo:

Thank you so much everyone! I've been dancing most of the day! ...when I wasn't arguing with Amazon to create a print version. :rofl: I have many words for Amazon Create Space, none of which TESA would let me get away with.

Upside, there is now a link on the Smashwords page for a Print Version of my novel! :dizzy: in addition to all the e-reader formats.

I can't even....I've been so excited all day, I've been accused a couple times of being drunk. :rofl: Not a drop of alcohol, just friggin HAPPY!

Congratulations Red, just ordered the paperback from Amazon and it should be here by Tuesday :)

Thanks for the notification that it is available from Amazon Darkey! I just ordered it too :)

Edit: Will be here on the 16th, it's a long way cross the pond.

And - hey! The description says that some Cole McLean made the cover design :D

Edited by Tamira

My first review on Amazon. :wub: Even better than I'd hoped for! :lmao:

"An amazing turn out for a first time author, the verse Kurrie Hoyt creates is so tangible and raw mixing reality with fantasy to a point where you almost forget which is which. Hope to see a sequel soon I'm definitely hanging in for the rest of the ride, if you enjoy sci-fi with a supernatural feel, this one is for you."

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello, WhoGuru.  I'm new to this site, so I'm just now seeing this thread.  Congratulations on publishing a novel!  I'm a writer, too, but I've only published nonfiction.  I have attempted fiction before, but the manuscripts ended up buried under the bed!  I admire anyone who can write successful fiction. :bowdown: :bowdown: