DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Just a little notice if anyone is interested.

Ithlia

Hi all, Yesterday I removed all of my Skyrim content from the Nexus site due to a growing segment of the community there that I can no longer tolerate. Over the next few days I will be uploading some of my older files to TESA because I like the friendly and mature crew here. Thanks.

Edited by Ithlia
  • Upvote 1

It wasn't just one thing. It was far too many little things and yesterday I snapped and took everything down. Oddly it felt really good.  :-)  

InsanitySorrow likes to dance doesn't he.  *grin*  I guess I'm going to have to learn to emote.

There are a lot of negative people out there who think you should make mods to their likes and standards. I usually just ignore them now. When I first started modding, it would make my stomach hurt it stressed me out so much. Now I am, "if you don't like it the way I made it for myself the way I like it, then change it yourself and stop whining to me."

I am glad you found a way to still express yourself, share that expression and enjoy modding. :D

I am glad you found a way to still express yourself, share that expression and enjoy modding. :D

Apparently the way I chose to express myself was to take all my mods and leave.   :sad:  I just wish I had made copies of the descriptions beforehand.

The one thing I feel really bad about is the folks that made such lovely videos of my mods that now link back to nothing.

There are a lot of negative people out there who think you should make mods to their likes and standards. I usually just ignore them now. When I first started modding, it would make my stomach hurt it stressed me out so much. Now I am, "if you don't like it the way I made it for myself the way I like it, then change it yourself and stop whining to me."

Ugh, some bad memories there. Got some unpleasantly threatening comments thanks to certain unscrupulous "modders": although they don't represent the community there, it's not very pleasant.

I'm quite surprised to see you've experienced aggro too, given that from my perspective you're an experienced modder who's made a name for himself with some mods I've thoroughly enjoyed: I guess we all start somewhere, though...

I'm quite surprised to see you've experienced aggro too, given that from my perspective you're an experienced modder who's made a name for himself with some mods I've thoroughly enjoyed: I guess we all start somewhere, though...

I don't think anyone is immune to the ranting's of mod users. They have no clue what it takes to make a mod and only care about themselves and what they want. Once you understand that fact about them, it makes it easier to ignore them and tell them you made the mod for yourself and are 'sharing' it with them out of the goodness of your heart, and if they don't like it, they can change it themselves because your not going to.

Although, I usually don't have to say anything, my fans say it for me to the bad apples. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry the rude part of Nexus drove you off. :(  Hope you'll be reposting your mods and resources here soon.  I've just recently returned to Skyrim with a new computer and had to redownload everything after losing my backup.  Have been searching for you and links to your mods and resources and finally tracked you down here (should have looked here first!).   Trying to work on one of my own mods and had originally gotten the window/glass and wood panels, among other things, from a resource pack you'd posted which I no longer have.   Know that many of us DO appreciate the hard work that you and other modders have put into your creations and kindly shared with us!

• 2 weeks later...

;A; I love your mods, Ithlia, I'm very sad you were chased off Nexus. I avoid actual ineraction on the Nexus, rather give kodus and pming privately reporting bugs and super praises.

I was about to do replay and I couldn't find you on Nexus, so I took to google and found you here.

Again, I'm really sorry you were chased off. I adore your mods so much.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi to everyone, (excuse me if my english is bad, this is not my native language) , i wanted to tell Ithlia not to worry about people reactions over her work, i know how to expose such a personnal creation might be stressfull, and i also know that there always had and will always be some mean peoples than simply can't realise how it is simple to hurt someone through the internet without feeling guilty.

but your work were very liked by a large number of persons, larger than witch who hurted you.

i hope that u feel better now. Your work is done with a care rarely seen on other mods and with a real concern for details, your mods are part of the bests ones.

and this is what you realise by yourself without listenning to anyone, so please don't let them hurt you.

i hope that this will not affect the passion that you've got for mod creation.

sincerely jimMy

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ithlia, I've just reinstalled my game after months of not playing, started from scratch. I was looking for a perfect house mod and came across your Hill House--it's stunningly well-crafted and imaginative. I'm experiencing a bit of a problem with my game, I can still play but the "E" key sometimes doesn't work--I'll get it figured out. I would like to kindly ask for a console code to access Hill House until I get my new game running smoothly--I appreciate your time and attention to this matter, thank you.