DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Just a little notice if anyone is interested.

Ithlia

• 9 months later...

I recently found out about your terrific mods.  Their exactly what I have been looking for.  It was actually Hill House the Return on Nexus that I first downloaded. My mom's a huge fan of the original movie and she really liked the house as well. I was surprised when I couldn't find you on nexus (slight panicking) but am glad I found you and with you this site.  Your mods are the kind I would someday hope to strive to achieve.  Though I'm a newbie to modding at the moment.  At least I can still enjoy your work.  

Thank you very much for your great mods.  

• 4 weeks later...

I've never liked the Nexus, although I used it for some time. Then I got banned and removed my stuff. After that I used to post my mods to the workshop. I didn't like either: too many silly comments and a rating system that doesn't make any sense.

I'm completely remaking my non dragonborn mod; when it's finished, I'll post it here. I prefer discretion; the nexus and steam are too noisy for me. ;)

• 2 months later...

At Nexus the staff are quick to judge and ban people, why have a debate forum when you can't talk about terrorism or religion.

I bought a premium membership recently at Nexus and every time I make a thread I see a admin or moderator at the bottom looking at my thread but not responding, like there looking for you to say something wrong.

I only bought premium to have access to faster download servers there.