DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The officially unofficial cell phone thread!

OFish

I'm a huge phone geek! If there are any fellow phone geeks on TESA, we can use this thread for friendly, civilized discussion of:

- The latest greatest smartphones

- Operating systems

- Unlocking/Rooting/ROMS

- General Q&A

Also, share with the community:

- Wallpapers

- Themes

- Pics from our awesome phones

- Phone/Accessory Reviews

Lets remember to be civil, and well composed. No need to bash anyone for their choice of phones!

My current phone is the VZW Galaxy Nexus. Its been good to me, but my eyes and wallet wondered to the new HTC One! Come next Tuesday, Ill be getting my Sense 5.0 on!

I have the Samsung Galaxy SIII. Great phone.

Game apps I bought:

Angry Birds, Greedy Spiders, Chalk Ball, Asteroid Buster, Perry?, Water?, Open Sea!, Ski Safari, Rope Escape, The Night Sky.

Some cool free aps I have are:

Biorhythm, Tip Me, Flashlight, US Tides, State of the Air, Cartoon Camera, Chess Genius Lite, Magic 8 Ball, Paper Toss, Bad Traffic, Bomb the Wumpus.

My background is the Live wallpaper called Shadow Galaxy. Its awesome!

My lock screen is usually a recent picture I took.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^

I think the mobile service charges in your country are expensive; here in my country, such services are cheap as water, including rates for prepaids.

I still have a Sony k750i with a 2mpel camera, which is the only redeeming factor for taking crisp outdoor shots. Otherwise, even if it's an evil necessity, I use it just for work and emergencies, with me having to load up when needed.

However, as Microsoft have recently bought (rescued, really) in Nokia, I was hoping for the comeback of their most durable phones, a rarity in these days of fancy touchscreens, multiprocessors and full connectivity.

I agree! Cell phone service is outrageous in the US. But like you said, Its an evil necessity. What really makes me mad is the tiered plans the major carriers are forcing on their clients. 2gb of mobile data cost as much as their extinct unlimited data plans cost. :rtfm::stare:

If Verizon Wireless wasnt the only carrier that provides reliable service in my location, I would not have them. Their greed is a big turn off!