DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

SkyrimModHunter's first post - Hi

SkyrimModHunter

Greetings to everyone who was bored enough to open this topic!

When I'm not playing video games, I like to play soccer, work out, playing frisbee with my border collie and hang out with my wife.

I've joined this forum in search of people who might be willing to aid my scripting attempts, in my goal to create a new race mod for Skyrim, which will be inspired by various forgotten realms books about the Drow.  The race will be titled the Dhaerrow, which I believe means "traitor" in elvish, but was later used as slang to represent the Drow race.

I'm very excited to find out if people will be willing to take the time to repond to my requests for coaching or just straight up help, as I've been working on this since June of this year and am close to have my first phase of core goals completed.  This will become my first and possibly only mod, but I have ambitious ideas to improve upon the mod's design.

Thanks in advance for everyone's time and efforts!

~SkyrimModHunter

Welcome to TESA. I know nothing about scripting except just thinking about it makes my head hurt. A good place to learn and get help I highly recommend our famous WillieSea Scripting courses that can be found at http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/topic/4697-class-1-start-here-for-basics/ ....

And here's a :cookie4u: to give you nurishment during your quest for knowledge :)

Edited by Arion