DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Slightly new! Only slightly... So I thought I'd introduce myself!

Pheo3309

During my recent delving head first into Skyrim modding, since I skipped Oblivion mostly and modded some on Morrowind, I've been looking for a proper modding resource community as well as a proper modding community that I could contribute things I've been working on that wouldn't go overlooked all the time. And since TESA to date has the best tutorials I've seen thus far that's easily understandable, I thought I'd do that here! :D

A little bit about me, when I'm not modding and it's on the weekend (sometimes at least) I do symphonic metal gigs at a few bars in the state I live in and sometimes surrounding states. Aside from modding, music (at least vocally) has been a great passion of mine. Aside from my own music I've wrote, I've also did covers ranging from Epica, to After Forever at these venues to prove that these bands are indeed international and just as good as our American bands if not better. :P

I began modding when I got my paws on Neverwinter Nights Diamond edition, did some modding on Morrowind (however nothing extensive and noteworthy), Oblivion like I said I had skipped for the most part (didn't have a computer powerful enough at the time), and I'm now working in Skyrim. So I'm playing catchup between Morrowind and Skyrim. Slowly getting there, but with the help of several people including WillieSea, I'm getting there.

Also, I've posted my first mod here before I posted this topic, I really should have done that the other way, but eh. I wanted to get some things out there to pay you guys back for all the wonderful mods and resources many of you have put out there since Morrowind. You guys are my inspiration and drive to achieve what I can think up in terms of modding! <3

• Upvote 4

Haha! Thanks! And yes... Morrowind is probably the only game to date other than NwN that gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside. Thanks for the warm welcome you guys! :D I'm hoping that I'll have things to contribute to resource wise! At least things that the TESA community would be interested in. :D