DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REQ] [OB] I need help, on my mod, anyone for requests?

TheDarkListener34

I was wondering if anyone takes requests? I am building a big mod for Benirus Manor including a sanctuary and a big worldspace, which the worldspace is on the bottom of my list including putting npcs in. The worldspace is Lorgren's realm. Going to make a portal towards that realm, which is like when Manker Cameron is going to his paradise. Pretty much I would like it something a Lorgren's style, with the Arcane symbol (Benirus Symbols) The realm would be a undead realm , Lorgren is the king of that realm and only the player can portal between his realm and the world. It would contain a town and a castle sort of a burnt castle with the walls and stuff. The houses would be burnt also. The undead will be guards, but with humans that have the symbol that are wearing the robe that Lorgren's skeleton is wearing.  I also need the narrow tapestries, the Throne Platform, Throne rugs and end. I just need those. If you can and have free time. The Armor and Robes sort of the samething like what I said Lorgren's Skeleton. One more request: Also if anyone has free time make statue, of Lorgren Benirus, in his human form. There are three specific npcs that are already in the mod, that are tested, for the armor and robes together. My mod will be called Benirus Manor Sanctuary. There are five cells, but two will be coming soon. There is the Sanctuary, Guard Barracks, Training Hall, Prison, Torture Cavern, Benirus Family Tomb, and Lorgren's Realm. 

I know this is a lot of requests, but I do need help on this. I cannot do this on my own at all. Besides I looked at the tutorials and they do not help, they are a bit confusing and out of detailed. I need more details and examples a lot of examples. If anyone has free time and willingly to do this requests. I will be totally grateful and very appreciate. I will put anyone on the credits that has helped me. This is the biggest mod that I ever made. Please help me out, I need all the help I can get. 

My mod contains, custom-made armor, robes, tapestry, rugs, throne rugs and ends,  etc. Before I go on, I probably have to make it more clearer, well I hope this will help: This is what I need:

-Worldspace (Undead realm, Lorgren Benirus's Realm) However the Worldspace should be undead, with a lot of lava, lots of dead trees, rocks, hill, mountains, and one town, castle.  Undead guards, like Lichs, skeletons, zombies, etc. The humans, all race, dead humans that was a necromancer. Burnt Town and castle with walls, few houses that are still up. An Inn, a church that worships Lorgren Benirus. I don't want the worldspace large. Just perfect fit for Lorgren's Realm. There also should be a portal once you enter his realm, by a lonely dead tree with Road stones to the town. Sort of like what happened to Kvatch,that's an example

-New Armors and robes (The Robes should be the same as Lorgren's Benirus Skeleton has and the armor is related to the robes, put together) 
-Scripts for Lorgren's Skeleton activate it a portal will arrive and teleport you to the new worldspace to Lorgren's Realm and Prisoners that will attempt to escape but failed, put back in their cells. 
-Throne rugs and ends including platform (same as Lorgren's Skeleton wearing different type of designs)
-Dialogues on Lorgren Benirus including the three specific npcs that will be named soon.
-new Faction related to the Benirus Symbol (Arcane Symbol)
-New statue of Lorgren Benirus, in human form. (Like I said before) 

My apologies for bothering you all, I do like some help at least, It's for Oblivion and my mod is called Benirus Manor Sanctuary. It's in Oblivion.nexusmods. I know I don't make much sense. But I hope it does make sense. 

-DL 
Title2_zpsc331c80f.jpg