DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello tesallience

daarkside

... well, not literally, not yet, but i am stunned, once again, once again i see what people with dedication - game lovers - can acomplish, driven  purely by pure passion. This whole user generated content idea is revolutionary to its core, no one is forced, barely  someone is paid, no one need any kind of external motivation, we just do what we want to do and we are awesome at it - it displays a new idea of man, one that i always had in my mind and now can see on so many occasions all over the internet.

Personaly i come from the other side of the gaming world, the multiplayer and in that part i always have been home at its extreme side, the competetive. Beeing a 29 years , quake, unreal, hldm, dod, scbw and dota had been my biggest loves. Aside from beeing a passionate gamer i also was a german dota caster for long time and sc2 caster for very short time - generated content with my full hearth for the community, because i simply couldnt resist.

From time to time i play singleplayer though, if i do i do it hardcore(oh, now this word comes up, i also love diablo^^), i start to play the desired game long after release - to have it patched and moded to perfection - and i then dive in for a week and enjoy the hell out of it. Skyrim is the game of choice this time(i just recently finished my world conquer mission with Yugoslavia as part of the Axis in HoI3) and while all the sick downloads and optimizations are running.

Edited by InsanitySorrow
This is a PG-13 site, keep your posts and topics clean.
  • Upvote 1

Welcome and have a :cookie4u:.

Personally, I never liked multiplayer games, but I enjoy the heck out of modding the Bethesda games since they have such a nice modding tool.

Probably the best ever released for a game. Besides a few copyrighted things, its the same tool they use to make the games.