Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vincent

[REQ] [SKY] I require a scripter.

Hello all. For the longest time now I've been looking for someone to implement a script I have into the active game. What I have works, but it only works with console commands. I need some assistance on getting it to work with the main game. 

Basically, I have a monster that attacks the player when they sleep if they break a guild rule. I can get it to spawn after breaking a rule and sleeping with console commands, but the player is not added back into the guild when it is killed like they should be. The game says that they were via a quest but it doesn't actually happen. More importantly, though, I need it hooked up to the eviction quest tied to the guild. 

Could anyone help me with this? I just don't want to post the script online because it's not something that has been done before and I don't want someone coming along and nabbing it. If you need it, can I PM it to you?

Adding people or having them attacked, can be done by using FACTIONS.  I have so far been successful in adding/removing a character from

a faction based on their choices in a dialogue. 

For instance: 

A character I made, did a chore for a new NPC and was added to a FACTION.  This allowed the character to purchase or trade while others

could not.

I believe, that ONDEATH ( a script option for all characters)) will be able to add your character to the guild faction; once the monster is slain.

If you are still interested, I can give you a boost.  Normally I would volunteer to do most of it, but I have many projects that I am working on, at the

same time.  So my concern is that I will make a promise that I can not keep. 

Edited by Ashenfire