DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REQ] [SKY] I require a scripter.

Vincent

Hello all. For the longest time now I've been looking for someone to implement a script I have into the active game. What I have works, but it only works with console commands. I need some assistance on getting it to work with the main game. 

Basically, I have a monster that attacks the player when they sleep if they break a guild rule. I can get it to spawn after breaking a rule and sleeping with console commands, but the player is not added back into the guild when it is killed like they should be. The game says that they were via a quest but it doesn't actually happen. More importantly, though, I need it hooked up to the eviction quest tied to the guild. 

Could anyone help me with this? I just don't want to post the script online because it's not something that has been done before and I don't want someone coming along and nabbing it. If you need it, can I PM it to you?

• 2 months later...

Adding people or having them attacked, can be done by using FACTIONS.  I have so far been successful in adding/removing a character from

a faction based on their choices in a dialogue. 

For instance: 

A character I made, did a chore for a new NPC and was added to a FACTION.  This allowed the character to purchase or trade while others

could not.

I believe, that ONDEATH ( a script option for all characters)) will be able to add your character to the guild faction; once the monster is slain.

If you are still interested, I can give you a boost.  Normally I would volunteer to do most of it, but I have many projects that I am working on, at the

same time.  So my concern is that I will make a promise that I can not keep. 

Edited by Ashenfire