DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Finally Saying Hello

Bess

Hello Everybody!

My name's Bess, and I'm very happy to be here. I'm not exactly new – just new to actually stepping up and introducing myself. I've been contentedly playing Morrowind and Oblivion for ages (with mods, yes – lots and lots of mods), but then the want-to-make-them-myself-too fever got hold of me and... well, now I guess I'm playing Construction Set more than anything.

What I'd like to do as the very next thing, though, is to work my way through the Oblivion School. Being guided and critiqued by a real live instructor would be like an early Christmas present. May I scoot right over to the CS Basics course and get stuck in?

• Upvote 4

You're all making me feel very welcome here -- thanks, Arion, donnato, IS, Tamira, vometia!  (Extra thanks for the cookies, too.  Much appreciated!)  I'm already busy with my little thatched cottage in the watery wilds.  

Honestly, I don't know what's taken me so long.  Actually, yes, I do -- but every "reason" I thought I had turns out to have been really just another lame excuse.  Well, no more!  Sun's Dusk is almost over and time's a-wasting.

Tigersong!  Thanks -- I was away for a few days and come back to find yet another friendly greeting.  Have a cookie from me!  Actually, I've just been baking, so there are 5 dozen assorted sugar cookies cooling on racks right now over at my place -- help yourself!    :cookie:

Construction Set for me, thanks.  Just about to submit my homework for CS Basics Lesson #2.    I'm just hoping somebody will post a ton of their (gorgeous) pictures immediately after I put up my stuff, to get it off the front page right away.  I found it rather... alarming, my first time using the Gallery   :shock:

Without any anguishing over it, I'd been resisting Skyrim for two whole years -- bought it a month after it came out and never once touched it, but I succumbed to the Steam sale last week & bought it all over again, the Legendary edition this time.  I have now racked up  *ahem* one and three quarters hours of playing-time.  Oh, there'll be more.  I'm sure there'll be more.  But -- well, Cyrodiil's where my heart is; I've been living there so long.