DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIP] Letum Island of Indio

DennisKnight

Hello everyone!

I'm actually really nervous to show you my first 'too big' mod I'm currently creating and showing to you the inexperience modders (like me) and the experienced modders like some people around this forum, my mod called Indio. To get one thing clear, I'm more a level designer so you will see alot of screenshots and a little bit of lore. And that's because the english language is not my first language so for me to write an epic story in my best english grammar would be catastrophic.

Alright let's get started and let me give you a short summary about what this mod is all about. 
Indio is just like Tamriel a Planet with couple of provinces in it. It has desert, tropical beaches, green plains, and much much more.

PS: This mod is not lore friendly at all. Or Dragonborn friendly.
In this epic journey you become a 'Dragon Knight' (placeholder name) a mortal warrior that has been trained by the Dragons himself to defeat Dragonborns.
And to become a Dark Knight you must undertake a journey through several provinces and complete certain rituals to become a Dragon Knight and learn a powerfull shout that would stop the Dragonborn's from using their thuum once and for all. Well. The first place you visit to become a Dragon Knight is to go where your predecessors also went. To the ancient and deadly Island: Letum.

Well that was a short summary about the lore. I've just recently started this mod and because the world space is the same size as Skyrim. I've got a lot on my hands. But no worries I will complete it. So now you wonder? How does the world look like. Well here it is (As a Heightmap in Photoshop/Paint) or how I like to call it: The Blueprint:

Letum_Island_Cities.jpg

So in the middle of Indio you see the Island Letum. And you wonder? So how does Letum look like? Well.. Here we've got some screenshots:

You arrive on your own boat and see the ancient history Letum Island has to offer for you. 'The entrace to Letum Island'
PS: The dragon's are now static objects. And in the release there will be living dragons. (They are called the Dragon Guardians of Letum Island)
TESV_2013_12_29_14_59_02_31.png

Letum Island 'Lost Civilization'
TESV_2013_12_29_15_01_20_92.png

Thousands of years ago Letum Island was a warzone. Many races wanted to have the power to stop Dragonborns once and for all. And they all died at the hands of the Dragon Guardians on Letum Island. And many sank to the depths of Letum Island.
TESV_2013_12_29_16_23_15_21.png

Early WIP Picture underwater:
TESV_2013_12_29_16_23_28_01.png

The Ruins of the ancient Dragon Knight's Fortress.

TESV_2014_01_01_18_30_02_50.png

Dragon Bridge leads to the power of unlocking the destruction of Dragonborns.

TESV_2014_01_01_18_11_38_47.png

TESV_2014_01_01_19_46_25_70.png

TESV_2014_01_01_19_44_05_21.png

The Dragon 'Letum' himself in his purest form. The physical body of Letum died in the crash he made into the Letum Island thousands of years ago. But his purest form still lives forth.
TESV_2014_01_01_19_31_49_22.png

A couple of screenshots from Letum Island. I did this whole Island (75% done) in like a week's time now. So next week I'm going to start at Solar City. (A City build on waterfalls, wish me luck.) So this is my mod till now. Feedback would be awesome, and I'm always open for some. :rtfm:

Kind Regards,
Dennis Knight

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...