DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

BOOK LISTING for yours truly! Kurrie Hoyt

WhoGuru

As many of you know, I am an Indie Author. :woohoo: As I continue to finish and publish new books, I'll use this thread to list the links to them and keep this first post up to date for you!

15647e.jpg

Winding Deep - Book One of the Red Chronicles

The life of an assassin turned thief is rarely dull and Red has more trouble than she bargained for with a contract on her head, assassins behind every bush, an enigmatic tavern with a mind of its own and the cult of Medeana showing far too much interest in her. A stranger’s quest will lead her and new friends to a remote cave and a mystery that could endanger not only them, but the world.

Amazon Kindle Edition

Amazon Print Edition

All other electronic formats on Smashwords

1g16.jpg

Sereine: Book One of the Hunter Trilogy

When the fragile status quo between humans and the blood-hungry sirens is threatened, one Hunter finds himself thrust into the middle of a potential war and is forced to seek help from one of the very monsters he is sworn to destroy. Can Frank Donaldson learn the disturbing truth of the sirens and avert catastrophe before humanity finds itself knocked off the top of the food chain?

Amazon Kindle Edition

Amazon Print Edition

All Other Digital Formats on Smashwords

c60p.jpg

Caelestis: Book Two of the Hunter Trilogy

‘She is coming.’ Ominous words spoken in warning, siren to Hunter, that will come to haunt paranormal investigator Esca Boyde as she discovers her frightening role in the scheme of an ancient enemy. Frank and Danny return in Caelestis to find themselves caught in a web of terror as they, Esca, and strange new allies fight to save both human and siren from a darkness that could consume them all.

Amazon Kindle Edition

Amazon Print Edition

t984.jpg

From Bad to Verse: A Poetry Anthology

A small collection of nine short poems exploring everything from writer's block to how the Grim Reaper may have come to be.

Amazon Kindle Edition

Amazon Print Edition

ghzp.jpg

Shifting Sands: An Alex and Jamie Novel

This novel contains some graphic adult content and cannot be linked to. Search for and RAOR.

Marshal Alex Reese’s career is on the rocks. Disgraced, he finds himself chasing a run of the mill hacker but Jamie Iverach will teach Alex more about himself than he ever wanted to know. A shady club owner with a plan and a trip to the desert will change the marshal’s life forever. Can he survive being hunted by his own people long enough to find a way out of the madness?

*Note that this novel contains several explicit encounters between two consenting, male adults.

COMING SOON:

Cassus Belli: Book Three of the Hunter Trilogy

Winding Deep: The Red Chronicles #1

Edited by WhoGuru
  • Upvote 1

BOOK SIGNING EVENT!!!

February 9th from 2pm to 4pm at Vally View Barnes and Noble

Valley View Mall

4802 Valley View Blvd NW

Roanoke, VA 24012

540-563-5683

I, along with fellow author and roomie extraordinaire C. M. Adams, will be at Barnes and Noble to sign books!! Grab your favorites and come down and meet us, get our scribbles *I mean autographs*, grab a pic and pick our brains.

Help us make this a memorable event! And many many thanks to Barnes and Noble for supporting local Indie Authors! *fistbump*

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Got a new book published this week!!  Some of you might recognize the characters from the Tavern Tales. :D Rider and Grond were kind enough to allow me to add their boys to my world with Red and the Tavern. Pick up a copy and have a read!

I'm working on getting the print edition live. I'll add a link to that as soon as I have it, in the meantime it's available on Kindle and all other ereader formats here:

15647e.jpg

Kindle Edition on Amazon

Smashwords for all other electronic formats

• 8 months later...

My website is getting close to full time.  It is in phase 2 and LIVE:     projectashenfire.org

Whoguru:  I would like to advertise your work on my site.  I will be adding social media to advertise your books.

This means if you are willing, I will speed up the media advertisement so anyone can register their

finished products.

• 4 months later...

Got a new book published this week!!  Some of you might recognize the characters from the Tavern Tales. :D Rider and Grond were kind enough to allow me to add their boys to my world with Red and the Tavern. Pick up a copy and have a read!

I'm working on getting the print edition live. I'll add a link to that as soon as I have it, in the meantime it's available on Kindle and all other ereader formats here:

15647e.jpg

Kindle Edition on Amazon

Smashwords for all other electronic formats

Re-reading ye olde Tavern Tales and have to say: BUMP :dance::wub: