DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

CK Basics: Lesson #1

DarkRider

I just need images from the CK, just click print screen with the ck open, then open an art program like Microsoft paint and click ctrl v to paste the image of your screen, save, upload and embed here. I cant open projects directly as I don't have Skyrim installed at the moment :)

Did you enable your project in your Skyrim data list before testing?

• 2 weeks later...

Does it matter if we change the house slightly from lesson one to lesson 2? I finally discovered why some hanging pelts are called farm and some are not, wondered why they never sat flat on the wall, thought it was that realistic  cured effect. While inspecting walls I suddenly decided to move one  and get some more space.

• Upvote 1

In case I have to post the new version to pass lesson one, here is an update, cluttered up with the clutter from lesson 2.

gallery_42856_491_239672.jpg

2 upper single beds

4 hanging pelts

2 floor pelts

1 wall basket

Extra credit

2 upper shelves

Candle Horn Chandelier

FarmIntLHLoftTop01 divider

2 UpperEndTable01

Downstairs

gallery_42856_491_274409.jpg

1 large table I cheated on the seats

2 wall mounted animals

1 wall basket

extra credit

I snapped together bar.

Better look at the bar

gallery_42856_491_204557.jpg

Edited by aussie500
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unable to post my homework, it won't let me paste the links (or anything else) in.   Not sure what I'm doing wrong.  I finally got it to take them under "Code,"  but the links aren't dynamic now.    Tried to upload the screens to here, it kept saying I wasn't allowed to use that feature.   So I PM'd them to you, and again, the links are not dynamic (other than the first one).

The links won't work without copy/pasting them - I am so sorry  :(

Edited by mALX

Unable to post my homework, it won't let me paste the links (or anything else) in.   Not sure what I'm doing wrong.  I finally got it to take them under "Code,"  but the links aren't dynamic now.    Tried to upload the screens to here, it kept saying I wasn't allowed to use that feature.   So I PM'd them to you, and again, the links are not dynamic (other than the first one).

The links won't work without copy/pasting them - I am so sorry  :(

There is a guide showing how to embed images.

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/tutorials/article/64-howto-embedding-images-in-a-post/

I never tried it with my offsite image server, but just followed the guide to create a gallery here, seemed the easier option. So long as DarkRider could find the images, I think it would have been OK, no need to worry about it.

Edited by aussie500

There is a guide showing how to embed images.

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/tutorials/article/64-howto-embedding-images-in-a-post/

I never tried it with my offsite image server, but just followed the guide to create a gallery here, seemed the easier option. So long as DarkRider could find the images, I think it would have been OK, no need to worry about it.

Thank you very much for that link! I made an album for the gallery here, but every time I try to upload an image it says I'm not allowed to use that feature. I wondered if my album is in the wrong gallery or something - really don't know.

That link (4 posts up from here) is working - I just had to hand write it in instead of copy/pasting it.

Thanks so much for the help - and (by the way) I loved what you did in your homework, it was inspiring!

You would make a gallery in the Allegiance section, after that just choosing the upload option and selecting the folder should get you eventually to the upload page. Glad you liked my efforts, looking forward to seeing what you and the others still doing the course come up with.

Hi! Another new student with Lesson #1 Homework and Extra Credit.

Downstairs with bar counter. (I'd like to make mine as a family-run shop including all of the elements, if that's OK.)

Downstairs mudcrab view

Upstairs.

Upstairs showing the other chair at the second table.

EDIT: Changed the bar a little.

Edited by Grits