DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

CK Basics: Lesson #1

DarkRider

I am finished with Lesson #1, and here are the links to the pictures I took while in-game. These include the homework and the extra credit.

Table_with_4_chairs_and_mounted_animal_heads

Fireplace_with_table_and_chairs_with_one_of_the_rugs

Upstairs_with_bookcase_chest_and_hanging_baskets_and_room_divider

Upstairs_showing_2_single_beds_and_another_floor_rug

Upstairs_showing_wardrobe_chests_and_more_wall_rugs

Table_with_4_chairs

Edited by ashleyclark

Lovely job, your twin beds look a little close together, you may need to test and see it you can walk between them okay :D

You are ready to move on to Lesson #2! :good:

Thank you. I plan on changing them to a single double bed. Is that okay??

And I fixed the problem with the 2 single beds, by moving one and making the chest smaller and I moved that also.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=360773257

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=360773232

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have never modded before and after reviewing several tutorials, I found this to be by far the best one. However, I don't understand how I am supposed to view Lesson #2 (or even the Introduction). Both give me a "Sorry, you don't have permission for that".

Buccaneer, look in the Creation Kit Basics section for the rest of the classes, some of the old links no longer work.

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/114-creation-kit-basics/

You can click on the links in the bar at the top of the page (bar under the TES Alliance logo) to open up the forum to navigate to the parent section. Just go back to the section this thread is part of.

Edited by aussie500
  • Upvote 1

Buccaneer, look in the Creation Kit Basics section for the rest of the classes, some of the old links no longer work.

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/114-creation-kit-basics/

You can click on the links in the bar at the top of the page (bar under the TES Alliance logo) to open up the forum to navigate to the parent section. Just go back to the section this thread is part of.

aussie, thank you. I eventually did find that page and have looked at all of the lessons plus the final. This really is well done and while I learned how to create the house and its location that I want (which was all I needed to do), I am amazed at what can be done and the skills of other modders.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my First tutorial lesson mod

Picture 1:  Bloodwine Hall

Picture 2: Bloodwine First floor background 1

Picture 3: Bloodwine First floor background 2

Picture 4: Bloodwine Second floor background 1

Picture 5: Bloodwine Second floor background 2

Okay, future goals of Mod, i want it to be guild mod and Bloodwine hall will be HQ, with full voiced characters and quests and new weapons and armors. Hope you like it. ((I am newbie btw so it may take time to build Bloodwine Pack mod))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure that would teach you how to navigate the render window or build to grid properly, I wont be able to give you the coordinates for every mod you attempt in the future, better to learn the technique now. Fiddling in the render window is better for that one's education in modding. :thumbsup: