DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

(Sky) Female Orc idle and animation

Akhorahil666

For some odd reason the female orc race uses the male behavior ... but there are some cute orc girls too... :huh:

I suggest to edit the orc race and make a new female orc race for your follower where at "body data" you change the behaviour graph to "Actors\Character\DefaultFemale.hkx"

Edit: I just tried it out myself and my suggestion seems not to be a very good idea ... the female orc that I edited now has no hair and no outfit ..

Edited by Tamira

Most likely, yes. No idea what the custom race needs to work properly.

I changed the behaviour graph to female for the orcs in my private Skyrim patch and they walk like - eh females now.

Seems to be a game bug, as there is a female warrior/hunter (Arob) where the "opposite gender anims" is checked, although the orc females share their anims with the males ....

Just uncheck the "Opposite Gender Anims" box. That's what is telling the game to use male anims for female NPC's. You can see it on quite a few of the heavy warrior gals like Lydia and Mjoll.

Well maybe due to my clumsyness with the English language did not make it clear what I wanted to say above.

All orc females in the vanilla game use the male walk (stride). Have a look yourself and go in any orc camp and watch the females there. It is because in the CK the orc race females use the behaviour graph of the male orcs (Actors\Character\DefaultMale.hkx)

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/bnPoO9eOB5RvfCWn3moCgNMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

For comparison, this is the female Nord race:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/QCpFCm_2chbBM6DWDzZ1R9MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

As I mentioned already, this seems to be a game bug, because some of the orc females who have a "manly" job, have the "opposite gender anims" checked, although the female orc race already uses these.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/OEzJGYjvrEIDbRUoRmZeP9MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

*sigh* I wish I could write it down more comprehensable.