DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[SKY] Dark/Grey Face bug

schatten

You mean each export only works for one body mod and if I switch the body mod I have to do an export again?

So a follower mod must have optional exports for each body mod?

I don't understand what you mean by body mod but the FaceGenData meshes and textures the ck will export belong to a precise character; they are personal to them, unusable by others. Each of your characters that have the grey skin bug will need to have their FaceGenData exported. If you change the name of your mod, you'll have to re-export these data; it happened to me once with these two. So, if you want to use these same characters in different mods, you'll have to load these mods in the ck and export their FaceGenData again.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. :/

I have an unmodded game, add a new character and export the face data.

Now I add a body mod that contains a new body mesh and skin, do I have to export again in this case? Because the previous texture only fits with an unmodded game (vanilla body and face texture)?

Now I add a body mod that contains a new body mesh and skin, do I have to export again in this case? Because the previous texture only fits with an unmodded game (vanilla body and face texture)?

Depends, you must see in game if the new body imported by the mod fits your customised character. The fix is only about fixing the faces not the bodies.

• Upvote 1

No. Otherwise, anyone using body mods would have to do this just to play vanilla Skyrim. Or anyone who uses a body mod and creates a mod that includes facegen for their NPC's would be making a mod that's incompatible with everything.

It's only about the first time an NPC is created (or modified) in the CK.

• Upvote 1