DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[FO:NV] Issues with some scripts after converting to an ESM

Otellino

Hey all,

I'm hoping somebody can help me - I've finally finished my New Vegas mod after years of work (For The Enclave). The way I was working on it was an episodic way, with two versions coming out before, both as ESM's. After I playtested through the now complete mod as an .ESP and confirmed everything was working as expected, I converted it to a .esm, packaged it and then tested it on my laptop on a fresh New Vegas install to double confirm before uploading. Playing through the parts from the first two releases worked fine as always, as did most of the parts from the new and final release. 

However, just before the very end, the player has to go through a big, long hallway, which has various triggers in place that activate lights and play a sound, and enable a boss when the player goes through them. They worked fine as a .esp, but since converting it to a .esm, it does absolutely nothing. Here's the script:

ScriptName ZZEnclaveMQ05LightEnablerFinaleSCRIPT

Begin OnTriggerEnter Player

Disable
PlaySound OBJTurretGeneratorDisable
ZZEnclaveMQ05Boss1REF.StartCombat Player

End

I convert the mod with FNVEdit as I've done before. Any ideas as to what's happening and how to fix it?

• 4 weeks later...