DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIP] Lilarcor

InsanitySorrow

Liltitle_zpsfbf4a383.png

Description:

Lilarcor originally appeared in the Baldur's Gate series of games and served as comic relief with its various wisecracking comments, as well as its insatible thirst for blood, battle, and glory. Modder's brought Lilarcor into Morrowind and then later on Oblivion.

And now Lilarcor has found his way to Skyrim :dance:. The mod will re-introduce Lilarcor to the world of the Elder Scrolls, complete with a unique appearance and his trademark humour.

Features:

• High Quality Assets
  • 100 + Lines of fully voided dialogue
  • Lilarcor can be upgraded, each upgrade is visually different

Media:

AnOldFriend_zps38186957.jpg

AnOldFriend2_zpsc097fb45.jpg

Lilarcor2_zpsf5849127.jpg

gallery_378_305_460289.jpg

gallery_378_305_41227.jpg

LilCubes_zps45e8ed66.jpg

You make me want this so badly haha ^^. If you would need any help I could give you just ask ^^ (e.g. bringing you some coffee or cookies)

For those of you who search for some lore behind it.

http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Lilarcor

I think thats really an awsome sword ^^. I am curious about the lines it will say. Tho it's in english I will definatly use it XD. Maybe it will be also that annoying sometimes as mentioned in that wiki :D.

Edited by Nahkin

For those that haven't played BG2, Lilarcor is a sentient weapon (A sword that can talk). His dialogue comes in the form of comments/shouts he makes while you're exploring or in combat, these are random and happy every so often (Can't remember the timing).

Lilarcor for Skyrim will work in a similar way, Lilarcor will make comments every 30 seconds or so. The comments he makes are either random ones while you're exploring or topic based, for example when in Combat, Riding a mount etc. He has multiple commments for each topic and are chosen randomly so he shouldn't repeat the same thing to often.

gallery_378_305_460289.jpg

gallery_378_305_41227.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...