DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello TESA!

terzaerian

Hey there The Elder Scrolls Alliance forums! Glad to join up with this outfit, I've heard it recommend on other forums as well as the Elder Scrolls off the Record podcast and decided to join up! I also live over on the Nexus but I've been looking to expand through other channels as well, and TESA looked to be the best of the bunch.

My specialty is followers and NPCs, and I've achieved some small success with my Heimskr, Anska, and Nazeem remixes which turn the three of them into fully functional followers for vanilla as well as other popular follower mods like EFF, AFT, and UFO. As my TESA debut, I am uploading my next big project, Follower Commentary Overhaul, here a day ahead of the Nexus, and I hope in the coming days that I will be able to bring over more of my work as well.

• Upvote 2

Thanks everyone!

Hi terzaerian!

Your strengths would certainly enhance my weaknesses! I was never that good with NPC's or followers. I was always more into textures, scripts and level design.

Here is your first :cookie4u:

Sounds like! The most I ever did with working at level design was making Navmeshes for Fallout 3 house mods back in the day. I was just as much a follower junkie back then as I am now and I couldn't abide a house my minions couldn't walk around in.  :D 

Thanks, Carah, Bess and Silver! Busy day today, as I officially launched on Skyrim Nexus. Hopefully once the initial frenzy of activity dies down I'll be able to get back to Skyrim and working on my next mod, which will be a compilation of my existing follower mods plus news ones, which will be the "companion" mod to FCO.

• Upvote 1