DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hi

Duncan_Disorderly

Hi,

My name is... my name is... my name is... SSsssssllim SSSsssssllimm Sssshady.

Wait! My name is NOT Slim Shady. Apologies. I'm listening to Eminem and got carried away. :P

aaaaaaanyway...

S'up!

I recently decided to play Skyrim again and I've enjoyed my second time around far more than the first. This enjoyment is no doubt due to how I often play my games. Generally, my first play is strictly no mods, unless the mod is a fix for the game and doesn't alter gameplay. My second time is free for all and I download any mod that interests me. It's like getting two games for the price of one and I highly recommend it. At this point, I have dozens and dozens of a wide variety of mods at my disposal.

My favorite past time recently has been redecorating my homes using resource mods like the awesome FPI Gallery. This is somewhat ironic because I stopped playing The Sims 3 in order to play Skyrim more. :blush: Console command editing within the game is a bit slow, but nevertheless enjoyable. I have transformed my homes with entirely new deco, even changing the floor plan or making rooms bigger. Inevitably, I have been drawn to the Creation Kit to see what it has to offer. Clearly, it's not something you learn overnight. The tutorials I've found are somewhat helpful, the tough part is when you have a question and can't find an answer easily. I'm determined to teach myself this program. So, I tend to lurk mostly as a result.

This is a great site and I've found it to be quite helpful since I joined. The one moderator I have spoken to has been brilliant. So, I can't fault this site at all.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...