DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Bad neighbor!

Cybernikes

I just found out that I am a bad neighbor according to the raving lunatic that lives across the street! Yeah, that is what he shouted at me from his porch after I went out to find out what the commotion was last night.

Why? Well because apparently it's my job to hear all the people allegedly screwing with his property at night. Are you serious? You could drive a truck over my head at night and I wouldn't even flinch! And first of all if it's been happening at the time it did last night, I was STILL WORKING!
Yeah, my house is old with a four foot thick stone base culled off the property, and lath and plaster over a double course of bricks on the top! Furthermore the 'core' of the house is sectioned off by two six foot wide mahogony pocket doors, a double set of doors off the kitchen and my office. You couldn't hear a cruise missle if it came screaming through the front window!

Heck is he talking about? My wife called me down in my office and told me the guy was in the street screaming, I did not hear  a thing.

I go out just in time to find out that I am in on some great conspiracy involving the tyranny of our local law enforcement , and a roving gang of fifteen yerar olds who have somehow targeted only him!

If he were so concerned why did he not come and ask his neighbor if he'd seen anything?

Look three years ago before I moved the family in, I had someone break into the back door while I was inside working. I heard the door slam as I came charging out the back. I put a note on my back door that said, "I'm armed are you?". Never had a problem since.

I don't know why he's being targeted, but he must have ticked someone off, because this ain't exactly Beruit here.

Could be his personality maybe? The gas company called the cops on this moron because the said he threatened to kill them over them working during his nappy time! Who makes an enemy of the one guy who actually came out to help you? What a schmuck!

Cable out every ten minutes, normal people moving away, energy costs skyrocketing and now this jerk!

Too bad, G-Town used to be such a great place.

• Upvote 1