DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello

Pendraia

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Pendraia, I have been playing Elder Scroll Games since 2003 when I first found Morrowind.

Recently returning to play with Skyrim...initially I wasn't keen on steam but when they released Baldurs Gate enhanced I came to terms with it and have now returned to playing Skyrim. What can I say...I'm old it takes me a while to adjust to new things. (*shrugs)

I like to play around in the creation kit and with NifSkope. I did release a few minor modding resources for Oblivion and a mod for Morrowind  that I would rather forget.

The last few years I've been more involved with the 3D render community (Daz Studio) and have been playing with programs like zbrush, hexagon, photoshop and uvlayout. Still very much a beginner in these programs but I have been able to release a couple of items and they can be found over at ShareCG if anyone wants to see what I've been doing.

I'm hoping to rediscover a few old friends and make new ones...

cheers

Pen

• Upvote 4

Thanks InsanitySorrow and SilverSongM!   :wave:

InsanitySorrow, I love your tutorials and all the resources you have released.  Do you mind if people do retextures? I've worked out how to use texture sets yesterday thanks to the guest workshop in Graphic Artistry and I'm just working on how to make the items less shiny at the minute.

I did some retextures (just some different colourways of all the baskets when I was playing with Skyrim last thought I should get them up as a modders resource but I need to fine tune the shininess. I have some seamless textures I would like to put on you curtains and maybe also the pillows for my own use and I would be happy to share once they are done.

cheers

Pen

Thanks InsanitySorrow and SilverSongM!   :wave:

InsanitySorrow, I love your tutorials and all the resources you have released.  Do you mind if people do retextures? I've worked out how to use texture sets yesterday thanks to the guest workshop in Graphic Artistry and I'm just working on how to make the items less shiny at the minute.

Nope don't mind, people are free to do pretty much whatever they like with the resources.

Waves back at Beana...Hi!

Nope don't mind, people are free to do pretty much whatever they like with the resources.

Thanks...it may take me a while. I managed to sort out how to get the maps less shiny but I'm having problems with the creation kit so it may take me a while.

Edited by Pendraia