DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Erinaari - Standalone Follower - Companion from Cyrodiil (WIPZ/RELZ)

JayCrane

55119-1-1403523487.jpg
Erinaari (Air-ree-nah-ree), is a young nord woman from the province of Cyrodiil. She is lore-friendliesh, who still harbours guilt for the first lives she took, she is an outcast who cannot interact with others well, and she has to be careful when casting magic, or she will lose her life. She is standalone and she uses the UNP body.

Requirements:

• Up to date Skyrim.

F.A.Q:
Where can I find her?
You can find her in the Market in Whiterun (standing out by Carlotta Valentia’s Stall) in the day time. At night, you can find her wandering the city, or mingling at the Bannered Mare. OR, she would have gone back to her house.

Is she compatible with these follower frameworks?
The Vanilla Voice Edition should be compatible with the follower frameworks such as Extensible Follower Framework by Expired, UFO – Ultimate Follower Overhaul, Amazing Follower Tweaks, and Follower Compatibility. The Custom Voice Edition has not been tested with any of these frameworks, yet. But I plan on doing some testing.

What is the difference between these editions?

Custom Voice: Uses the Custom Voice recorded, body, brows, skin, eyes, hair, and clothing. It has a questline the player can complete, two other NPCs, and a house Erinaari stays at, which the player can also stay at.

Vanilla Voice Edition: Uses a Vanilla Voice (FemaleComander) and not the Custom Voice recorded. It includes the custom body, skin, brows, eyes, hair, and clothing, but the Voice is a Vanilla one. It does not have the questline, or the two other NPCs, but it does have the house Erinaari stays at, which the player can also stay at.

No Home Option: An optional file for the Vanilla Voice Edition, is that Erinaari does not have a house at all to live in. She is actually staying at The Bannered Mare instead. It does not have the questline or the two other NPCs implemented.

Why all these different versions?!
The aim of these different versions is to cater to letting people make a choice in what they want Erinaari to be like for their gameplay.

Can I have them all installed at once?
No – See the installation section.

Is she marriageable?
Yes. She is marriageable in all versions. With the Vanilla Voice Edition, she uses the normal system with the Amulet of Mara, but with the Custom Voice Edition, she has her own special system.

When I marry her, where do we live?
It is up to you where you decide to live. You can live with her in one of the Vanilla homes (Breezehome, Honeyside, Proudspire …wink.gif, You can live at her place with her which is just outside of Whiterun (see screenshots), or with Spouses to Custom Homes (by Emma) (or with Hearthfire multiple adoptions – Now with custom home support for kids and spouse if you have the Hearthfire DLC) you can move her in with you to any custom home you have installed. If you no longer want to be married to her, I suggest using Simple Divorce to divorce her.

I cannot take her outfit from her? Why is this?
The outfit was set for her use and hers only. If you wanna get her outfit, you will need to download zzjay’s wardrobe pack.

What is her body type?
In the Vanilla Voice Edition and the Custom Voice Edition she uses UNP Base Body. I chose this body for her because I thought it suited her. She is an Archer and is rather agile. See, the backstory.

Will you make her have UNPBlessed BBP/CBPE/ADEC BBP/etc bodies?
If you are interested in making her body different, you can. I will only be making Erinaari use the UNP body and the CBBE body.

Can you make her have different hair?
No. I chose this hairstyle to match up with her designed character. Erinaari is not interested in making herself look appealing, because she's not confident around a lot of people, and with this hair being a little fluffy, I thought it matched. If you are interested in making her hair different, you can.

Does it function with the DLC?
Yes. All versions function smoothly with the DLC active.

Where is Erinaari’s house?
If you want to get inside her house, you will need to take her spare key from her inventory. She keeps an extra key for this reason, so you can have one. Take a look at the screenshots to find the house.

Has she been cleaned with TES5Edit?
Yes. She has been cleaned of any dirty edits.

Why is she so powerful?!!! This isn’t lore-friendly!
Because, she has spent most of her time growing up training. Practicing her archery and her magic every chance she got. Read the backstory, to learn more.

Stats and Abilities:
Erinaari, starts at level 4, if you only started (your character is level 1), and as you level up she will too.
55119-1-1403511826.jpg

Installation:
Place the erinaari.bsa and erinaari.esp into your Data folder, or add the file to NMM and load it in.
Un-installation:
Delete the erinaari.bsa and the erinaari.esp from your data folder, or delete it in NMM.
This is the same for the other options. Make sure you only install one option, do not install more than one version as it is likely to cause problems (missing textures, commands not working, your game crashing, and etc).

N58QgxVl.jpg

Compatibility:

• Works fine with Inconsequential NPCS and Interesting NPCS. Load order does not matter.
  • Mods that vastly alter the exterior space where her Shack is, is incompatible.

To-come – Future plans:

• Custom Dialogue for the Main Edition to be completed. *
  • A Main Questline to complete that connects to her past in Cyrodiil. *
  • CBBE Body Option.

More ideas and plans will be added to this a long the way, so do stay tuned on this section. If you have any suggestions or if you see any errors, by all means, let me know. The points with the red asterix next to them, are the ones I will definitely been implementing at some point. This is my first follower mod that is standalone. I do appreciate any constructive feedback to improve her!
Recommended Mods:

Credits:

Mods in Screenshots:

• Sharpshooter ENB by Sharpshooter8
  • Somber Antique Lut Sepia by Tansarville
  • UFO – Ultimate Follower Overhaul by fLokii
  • SkyUI by by schlangster
  • Female Facial Animation by nao4288
  • Light Moss Hall by Me

Download at Nexus Mods

Edited by SilverSongM